Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Blocking/throwing
(May 18 2018, 04:14 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: btw his name has been locked multiple times afaik, maybe a perma ban is in order

Perma? No, Ban yes.
(May 18 2018, 04:14 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: btw his name has been locked multiple times afaik, maybe a perma ban is in order

We are sufficiently capable of understanding the gravity of the of-fence  and deal with it accordingly.
Thanks for your suggestion.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   rookoo
The reported player has been banned for 2 weeks. Check the ban here.

Also, I highly suggest you, to be more careful in the future and not instigate trouble because even that is bannable.
However, not much to say about instigating trouble by your side this time.

Thank you for the report.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   johnnyboi212
(May 17 2018, 05:16 PM)swampmonstar Wrote: also for fucks sake i thought the cache demo i put would of bin more then enough ya know tossing bomb on t roof and leaving it being my shadow trying his hardest to have fun in another way since he can't hit the side of a barn and then the paste from chat the next game when he is on the OTHER FUCKING TEAM BUS MAD (Team) : im not throwing now

Holy shit, do you expect anyone to understand what you're trying to say?  Have you ever heard of using punctuation?  Also wtf is this "would of bin"????

Swampmonstar literally verbally berates me EVERY SINGLE TIME we're in the server together.  His favorite thing is to call me an "autistic retard," and yet he is incapable of forming sentences and still hasn't learned the difference between of/have and bin/been.  This fucking guy...

(May 17 2018, 05:30 PM)Ben- Wrote: Add him on steam and talk it out or something, or here idk, both of you guys seems pretty reasonable.

I thought this seemed like a good idea too, so I added him after a pug like a week ago.  He messaged me first and said "Fucking kill yourself," then perma blocked me.  Standup guy right here
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   sift