No
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion  Slay plugin for campers
Thumbs Up
Hi!
  Here come for slay plugin for hard campers. Talking about Pubs.
At the end of the round whoever stay alive without doing objective have to get slayed in losing team.
like if aplayer stay alive for keep his kdr safe/ saving awp whatever. If he not trying for objective and staying alive have to get slayed at the end.
like at the end of the round if bomb didnt get planted. all Ts have to get slayed.
and if it didnt get defused all alive cts have to get slayed.

I think i have seen in Alliedmodders!

if you feel yes / no  
Don't hesitate to reply!

Thank you
S Vasanth
It really depends on what mode you are talking about, in pubs people that are saving in 2018, yeah for sure auto-slay them, lol.

Even worse, ban them from awps for a whole week and put a shaming beacon on their ass so they cant hide from anyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But in pugs, saving an awp or something worth it, is a try-hard strategy, said player doesnt aim to win this particular round, but maybe the next one, and if they win the next round, they might end up winning the following one, and etc.

Meaning said player sacrified what was left of a losing round anyway, to potentially win more.

Where i somewhat agree with you, is when csgo players are saving in 1vs1 or 1v2 or 2vs3 with full hp, thats pretty sad.
(Jun 30 2018, 03:44 PM)Ben- Wrote: It really depends on what mode you are talking about, in pubs people that are saving in 2018, yeah for sure auto-slay them, lol.

Even worse, ban them from awps for a whole week and put a shaming beacon on their ass so they cant hide from anyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But in pugs, saving an awp or something worth it, is a try-hard strategy, said player doesnt aim to win this particular round, but maybe the next one, and if they win the next round, they might end up winning the following one, and etc.

Meaning said player sacrified what was left of a losing round anyway, to potentially win more.

Where i somewhat agree with you, is when csgo players are saving in 1vs1 or 1v2 or 2vs3 with full hp, thats pretty sad.

Sure! here i mean only pubs! in pug its worth it! we have to sometimes!!!
Here i talk about the players who cares score! more than team!!!
Thats why i want them slayed.