Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Cali Trolling
https://war-lords.net/pugs/68257

Watch This Demo From This Pug.

This dude would sit in spawn with bomb/afk with bomb/goes to different site with bomb, when we CLEARLY took site so many times.

I never really make any reports, but honestly CALI does this shit all the time, and really needs like a TIMEOUT.
[-] The following 5 users Like johnnyboi212's post:
   Asphyxia, CaliSnipe, Jesse W., rookoo, sift
(Jul 04 2018, 03:39 AM)johnnyboi212 Wrote: https://war-lords.net/pugs/68257

Watch This Demo From This Pug.

This dude would sit in spawn with bomb/afk with bomb/goes to different site with bomb, when we CLEARLY took site so many times.

I never really make any reports, but honestly CALI does this shit all the time, and really needs like a TIMEOUT.

its useless to try honestly. the dude abuses his admin on a regular basis as if he has respect from the player base, and that somehow "makes it okay". you and jerm both said the same things about that PUG.
[-] The following 3 users Like rookoo's post:
   Jesse W., johnnyboi212, sift
They will never listen to a player who actually plays and is more active than an admin giving himself a low 5 in his 18 wheeler
[-] The following 3 users Like sift's post:
   Jesse W., johnnyboi212, rookoo
(Jul 05 2018, 04:13 AM)sift Wrote: They will never listen to a player who actually plays and is more active than an admin giving himself a low 5 in his 18 wheeler

I wouldn't say they "NEVER" listens.... But I would probably say, they given him a "STRIKE" in my book.
[-] The following 2 users Like johnnyboi212's post:
   Jesse W., rookoo
But you wouldnt not say never listens
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   Jesse W.
Maybe Bison can give Cali a little 1-on-1 motivational coaching session to get him back on the right path
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   Drago, johnnyboi212
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.