Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking some time away.
Well some of you have seen my activity spike, and it's been fun. Very few of you know I'm going to be going back over the road trucking again .. yay... (not) but this won't happen for about 18more days. Been pretty damn fun playing with you guys as of lately as well. However, this is coming to an end for me, I'll be off the servers for a while, and off/on steam, getting away from people, clearing my head, dealing with personal shit I suppose is how I'm going to word this one. However I'll continue watching over the forums, I may peek my head on steam every now and then but don't count on a game being loaded. Once I'm back on the road, you'll probably see a boost of me on discord - because I have no life and all I'll be doing is talking on the phone, sounds great huh? Anyway, been fun while it's lasted, look forward to deleting posts, and all the bs that continues on the forums including the spam, I mean, I look forward to seeing you all on the forums still. Other than that, yeah I'm out indefinitely, possibly until my head gets cleared. Will miss being around.

- Let the hatred for me continue on the current post, thanks in advance to the trolls because I'm sure that'll happen.
be well and drive safely my trucker brother!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   Ben-, CaliSnipe
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(May 24 2018, 08:06 AM)CaliSnipe Wrote: Well some of you have seen my activity spike, and it's been fun. Very few of you know I'm going to be going back over the road trucking again .. yay... (not) but this won't happen for about 18more days. Been pretty damn fun playing with you guys as of lately as well. However, this is coming to an end for me, I'll be off the servers for a while, and off/on steam, getting away from people, clearing my head, dealing with personal shit I suppose is how I'm going to word this one. However I'll continue watching over the forums, I may peek my head on steam every now and then but don't count on a game being loaded. Once I'm back on the road, you'll probably see a boost of me on discord - because I have no life and all I'll be doing is talking on the phone, sounds great huh? Anyway, been fun while it's lasted, look forward to deleting posts, and all the bs that continues on the forums including the spam, I mean, I look forward to seeing you all on the forums still. Other than that, yeah I'm out indefinitely, possibly until my head gets cleared. Will miss being around.

- Let the hatred for me continue on the current post, thanks in advance to the trolls because I'm sure that'll happen.

Be safe on the road, hope everything gets better whatever you are going through.

Have a good time bud !
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe, sift
(May 24 2018, 04:00 PM)Ben- Wrote: Be safe on the road, hope everything gets better whatever you are going through.

Have a good time bud !
not too many cheese burgers while youre on the road
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   CaliSnipe
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Make a piss jug for me
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   Jesse W.
(May 24 2018, 11:55 PM)sift Wrote: Make a piss jug for me

That shit is fucking disgusting I hate truckers that do that
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Jesse W.
(May 24 2018, 11:58 PM)CaliSnipe Wrote:
(May 24 2018, 11:55 PM)sift Wrote: Make a piss jug for me

That shit is fucking disgusting I hate truckers that do that

Way of the road, buddy
I don't agree with it, but I see where they're coming from