Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Majestic
Name: Majestic 
Steam ID: [U:1:103200418]    
Ban Apeal : 09/26/2018 around 2:00-3:00pm central time

Appeal Request: My name is Majestic. I love the War Lord servers very much, along with many different guys who play on the pug servers. Today I was banned by Drago who is a really good guy. I would like to ask for you to really evaluate my game style, and give me another chance to play on your servers. I was playing a pretty good game, and my team began to really start communicating around round 10. Near the end of the match the guys thought I was away from keyboard, but I was still at my chair helping out my mother with her dog. Been hanging out at her house this week. I have been waiting now for about one month for my new mouse to come in, and last night it finally did. I was told during the match it looked like I was aim-boting from a teammate, but I just got my new mouse last night, and it has really high dpi. I have not had any time to adjust my settings on it, and lower my dpi. My old mouse was complete garbage, and it would lag almost when I would try to aim at people then just flick. I was also told by a couple friends playing at the time that there was a round where it looked like I looked to a ct through doors at mid. First off there was cts who rushed mid almost every time. So if it is the round I recall I believe I peeked and they both were there after hearing them rush down mid. Then I peeked and tried to set up a shot and peeked them got one, and the other guy ran behind box so I ran out and shot through the box. That is all I can really say about that, I do not typically ever look at walls unless I hear someone and I try to set up a good angle. If it was something consistent I would understand why you guys would think it was some type of wall hack. I don't hack, I am in college right now getting a major in criminal justice at a college in south Texas. I do not have very much time to game, but when I do I love playing counter-strike source. I think your community has a lot of really great admins who do their job well to keep fair gaming continued. I hope that you will evaluate my demo, and see the communication and everything we had. I am really consistent with the type of routes I go, and do a lot of similar plays, mixing it up at different sites and that, but same type of things. Like I said I love playing counter-strike source, and I have been playing for quite a few years. I have met many great guys in different communities, and your servers have been my favorite. I hope you will give me another chance. 

Thank you so much,
                                       Majestic
Hello Majestic, thank you for the ban appeal, and for being chill aswell.
I have nothing personal with you and that's for sure.

I am in phone right now, ill try to explain everything shortly.
You were in my blacklist for so long, so i always had that bad opinion about you when it comes to cheating. I have watched other demos before, lots of fishy moments there aswell.

You joined after Boss left the server, and it was round 13 when you first messed up. Perfectly flicked to the head of your enemy, which in my opinion was not normal, but ok.

Then , something strange to watch was that you aim was shaky when you were shooting ONLY. its true i heard you complaining about the mouse, but i didnt wanted to fall for it.
Something else, you were scared to spray cause the aim would go to the enemies head, and multiple times i saw you tapping in super close range, who does that?

Everything what happened its not just because of this game we had , i have watched OTHER demos of you.

Something worthy to mention, was the minute 43. You sat afk mid round pretending to be helping your mother and flicking around in the same time? When delux asked you what are you doing you immediatly responded: im helping mom, delux laughed and said: and you are on the mic?

Excuse me , but what is that?

Honestly i dont want you to respond to anything that i said in this reply because i want to keep this thread as clean as possible. If anyone have watched the demo and think that this is not enough, i will be adding the other details for other demos i have watched bacuse its mid night where i live now and i cant do it right now.

So you will not Potentially be unbanned (if roots are not convicted by this demo) until tomorrow , because i need to add some valuable thing i have watched.

Thank you again, and please wait patiently. We are not here to punish anyone, so stay calm.

Best regards, Drago.
[-] The following 2 users Like Drago's post:
   CaliSnipe, Jesse W.
look usually I root for people trying to get unbanned here but.. dude you're so damn obvious.. Yoshimitzu and I got you banned off NW when it was still alive lol.. why do you still cheat in css dude its like 12 years old?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Titanium1337's post:
   Drago
I will look into this demo when I get home as well Drago.

Thank you for your patience whiile we're reviewing the appeal more extensively.
its funny that you run around accusing me of hacking, being on a "clean account" and hiding my name, then i hop on the forums to see you've been perma. and drago and i have both watched u as well. im no trained eye and you put up red flags like no tomorrow.
(Sep 26 2018, 09:46 PM)Majestic Wrote: Name: Majestic 
Steam ID: [U:1:103200418]    
Ban Apeal : 09/26/2018 around 2:00-3:00pm central time

Appeal Request: My name is Majestic. I love the War Lord servers very much, along with many different guys who play on the pug servers. Today I was banned by Drago who is a really good guy. I would like to ask for you to really evaluate my game style, and give me another chance to play on your servers. I was playing a pretty good game, and my team began to really start communicating around round 10. Near the end of the match the guys thought I was away from keyboard, but I was still at my chair helping out my mother with her dog. Been hanging out at her house this week. I have been waiting now for about one month for my new mouse to come in, and last night it finally did. I was told during the match it looked like I was aim-boting from a teammate, but I just got my new mouse last night, and it has really high dpi. I have not had any time to adjust my settings on it, and lower my dpi. My old mouse was complete garbage, and it would lag almost when I would try to aim at people then just flick. I was also told by a couple friends playing at the time that there was a round where it looked like I looked to a ct through doors at mid. First off there was cts who rushed mid almost every time. So if it is the round I recall I believe I peeked and they both were there after hearing them rush down mid. Then I peeked and tried to set up a shot and peeked them got one, and the other guy ran behind box so I ran out and shot through the box. That is all I can really say about that, I do not typically ever look at walls unless I hear someone and I try to set up a good angle. If it was something consistent I would understand why you guys would think it was some type of wall hack. I don't hack, I am in college right now getting a major in criminal justice at a college in south Texas. I do not have very much time to game, but when I do I love playing counter-strike source. I think your community has a lot of really great admins who do their job well to keep fair gaming continued. I hope that you will evaluate my demo, and see the communication and everything we had. I am really consistent with the type of routes I go, and do a lot of similar plays, mixing it up at different sites and that, but same type of things. Like I said I love playing counter-strike source, and I have been playing for quite a few years. I have met many great guys in different communities, and your servers have been my favorite. I hope you will give me another chance. 

Thank you so much,
                                       Majestic

seriouslly... I'm a REALLY lenient individual, but really? You're going to hit me with that b.s.?
All i gotta say is, shooting fluidly through smoke, individual firing of an automatic weapon in quick succession, and cursor flicking to heads while you try desperately to play it off by re-aiming.

Dodgy smh

DENIED