Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Bhopping, My Bad
Over a year ago, I believe i was playing mirage, I was just joining the pug after learning about the freewheel on my mouse. I was unsure of how it would affect my bhopping / how many people used it and if they would get banned. Without thinking I started bhopping out of spawn and got banned. I have since got a new mouse (without freewheel) and want to play some pugs with your community. I hope yall can understand and unban me. I'm just looking to have some fun.
(Aug 27 2018, 12:31 AM)cgang Wrote: Over a year ago, I believe i was playing mirage, I was just joining the pug after learning about the freewheel on my mouse. I was unsure of how it would affect my bhopping / how many people used it and if they would get banned. Without thinking I started bhopping out of spawn and got banned. I have since got a new mouse (without freewheel) and want to play some pugs with your community. I hope yall can understand and unban me. I'm just looking to have some fun.

Please wait for an admin to review it.

And have a great time !
SMAC doesn't ban on mousewheels.

Denied
Software mousewheel
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.