Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin Application
Name: Rhyan "kRhyan" Azarcon

Timezone: (GMT +8)
Availability: Mostly everyday, but not as long because i have school.
Tell us something about yourself: Umm... I haven't really been an admin in Counter-Strike, but I used to always play this game "Growtopia" with friends, and we have one of the most popular worlds(servers), and I was always an admin.
Reason For Admin Application: 
  • Toxic people
  • Fishy players
  • Griefers (people who literally just scream at their mic.
  • Justice
Thats all. Thank you for the admins who took time to read my application. God Bless Heart Heart Heart

My steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kRhyan/
The Great and Powerful kRhyan Smile Smile Smile 
In the last kRhyan Admin Application you stated you were 19 turning 20 and that was almost exactly a year ago. Now your 14?
That's fishy...

-DENIED-
[-] The following 7 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   Ben-, CaliSnipe, Crusader, Flicker, johnnyboi212, sift, thecorbittt1
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
(Oct 21 2018, 09:28 PM)Hamaerox Wrote: In the last kRhyan Admin Application you stated you were 19 turning 20 and that was almost exactly a year ago. Now your 14?
That's fishy...

-DENIED-

Alright, I'll admit. At my previous Application, I did lie because I just really wanted to become an admin, but this application is absolute honesty. I can assure you that you can not find a single lie in this application(because you literally don't know my personal life). But I promise this contains no lies. God Bless. Thanks for at least reading my application.
The Great and Powerful kRhyan Smile Smile Smile