Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Denied  TekneeQ for Admin 2018!!!
Name: TekneeQ
Timezone: EDT
Availability: 5-11pm Mon-Fri

Tell me something about yourself:
Hey! I'm TekneeQ Smile I'm a counter-strike player since 2007 and have been playing ever since! I love the warlords community
and I've been around for a long time, just not clear on how long.. I'm a cosmetologist for almost a year now hoping
to become a professional. I also like to work out on my free time, preferably weight lifting, because you know... F cardio muahaha
Anywho, i'm gonna keep it short and sweet so thank you.

Reason for Admin Application:
I love warlords! I want to make sure the server is nice and clean as usual and stays that way! We all hate cheaters, we all hate
extreme racist, toxic players! I'm getting super active on counter-strike and been playing scrims on css everyday!

Thank you so much for taking your time reviewing my application

Sincerely, TekneeQ
IN-EVALUATION

We are currently reviewing your application for admin candidacy, please understand this can sometimes take a while and depend on a number of factors.

I will make my decision once all the factors are accounted for(:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hamaerox's post:
   SaiyajiN
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
(Oct 22 2018, 04:19 AM)SaiyajiN Wrote: Name: TekneeQ

Hey! I'm TekneeQ Smile I'm a counter-strike player since 2007 and have been playing ever since! I love the warlords community
and I've been around for a long time, just not clear on how long.. I'm a cosmetologist for almost a year now hoping
to become a professional. I also like to work out on my free time, preferably weight lifting, because you know... F cardio muahaha

I love warlords! I want to make sure the server is nice and clean as usual and stays that way! We all hate cheaters, we all hate
extreme racist, toxic players! I'm getting super active on counter-strike and been playing scrims on css everyday!

Sincerely, TekneeQ

Lol, your cool in all, but.... ima have to say no on the admin app!! But good luck tho!!!
(Oct 23 2018, 08:51 PM)johnnyboi212 Wrote:
(Oct 22 2018, 04:19 AM)SaiyajiN Wrote: Name: TekneeQ

Sincerely, TekneeQ

Lol, your cool in all, but.... ima have to say no on the admin app!! But good luck tho!!!
We appreciate your interest in being an admin for the community but at this time we have decided to not move forward with your candidacy. Please feel free to apply in the future per our guidelines.
Thanks for your understanding(:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hamaerox's post:
   johnnyboi212
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*