Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Family Problems
Hey, I have 3 brothers living with me that all play CSS. One or both of them got me banned from your servers. I don't know what hacks they were using, but I told them to get them off my computer so that's done. I've also installed something called GAC Anti-Cheat v4 that prevents any cheats from being run for CSS. I have been playing since 2004, and I have never even thought about hacking. My brothers are younger than me, and didn't really realize that they could screw me over. Apparently they've been doing it for a while now, but I haven't been on lately so I didn't notice. Please unban me from your servers, I am not allowing them to use my computer any longer, for any reason. If you unban me, I guarantee you will not have any further issues with me. I don't know what my ID is, I am non-steam, but they were using my name MD3 Scout Sniper I'm sure, as it is still the same today. Thanks for your time.
if this is a lie that was a well thought out exuse ive seen yet lol i cant judge tho anyways
a css admin will get to your issues as soon as possible thats for ur protest
RESOLVED

STEAM_0:0:620775030

You were banned by admin BARCODE for aimbot. I have seen this type of excuse before, many times. But I'm in a good mood today Smile Anyway, I'm going to keep you banned for another 3 days. Hopefully you will learn your lesson after this. Any successive bans, however, will not be tolerated under any circumstance.

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]