Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meow (Flame, obviously)u
If I have to hear his whiny, Estonian, clearly-going-through-puberty voice again, I will just snap. Especially if he’s saying, “Brooo, what are these teams brooo?” before the match like he CONSISTENTLY does. Trash ass teammate as well. Team changes like its his job, and griefs even more so.
[-] The following 3 users Like wil.son's post:
   Deadplanet, rookoo, thecorbittt1
broooooooo chill. you're dead weight.
[-] The following 2 users Like neteX's post:
   Meow, wil.son
Wilson idk who you are but you're probably trash
[-] The following 1 user Likes Titanium1337's post:
   Meow
Okay, this is me acknowledging I’m bad at the game and don’t give a shit about that or anything you have or will ever say to me, Netex. Not a single person in my life has lower social skills that you. It is truly unbelievable for you that this community is still active, because it’s more than likely the only part of your life that you excel at and have control over. I hope that being good at CSS after wL is dead and gone benefits you in the future somehow, some way.

-The shittiest shitty that ever shittied
(Feb 07 2019, 10:58 PM)wil.son Wrote: Okay, this is me acknowledging I’m bad at the game and don’t give a shit about that or anything you have or will ever say to me, Netex. Not a single person in my life has lower social skills that you. It is truly unbelievable for you that this community is still active, because it’s more than likely the only part of your life that you excel at and have control over. I hope that being good at CSS after wL is dead and gone benefits you in the future somehow, some way.

Very tolerant response.
I'm sure you know more about my personal life than myself. Good job.
(Feb 08 2019, 12:33 AM)neteX Wrote:
(Feb 07 2019, 10:58 PM)wil.son Wrote: Okay, this is me acknowledging I’m bad at the game and don’t give a shit about that or anything you have or will ever say to me, Netex. Not a single person in my life has lower social skills that you. It is truly unbelievable for you that this community is still active, because it’s more than likely the only part of your life that you excel at and have control over. I hope that being good at CSS after wL is dead and gone benefits you in the future somehow, some way.

Very tolerant response.

You have shown zero tolerance to not only myself but several others that I have bore witness to since I began playing less than two months ago. Practice what you preach. For example, I didn’t complain about Meow’s skill because I have no problem admitting he’s a superior player to me. Also, I have shown support of you becoming admin despite the way I feel about you. That’s called tolerance- not that you’d know it if it slapped you in the face.
(Feb 08 2019, 12:38 AM)wil.son Wrote:

Very tolerant response.

You have shown zero tolerance to not only myself but several others that I have bore witness to since I began playing less than two months ago. Practice what you preach. For example, I didn’t complain about Meow’s skill because I have no problem admitting he’s a superior player to me. Also, I have shown support of you becoming admin despite the way I feel about you. That’s called tolerance- not that you’d know it if it slapped you in the face.

ok
(Feb 08 2019, 07:11 AM)neteX Wrote:

Very tolerant response.

ok

Lol, neteX is only good because he bough CSS lessons from Helmut in 2008
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   wil.son
(Feb 08 2019, 02:08 PM)woKe Wrote:
(Feb 08 2019, 07:11 AM)neteX Wrote:

Very tolerant response.

ok

Lol, neteX is only good because he bough CSS lessons from Helmut in 2008

trueeeeeeee
Can we get back to flaming that little Chernobyl fucking cunt that baits inherently because he has to in real life when he scavenges for food?
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   wil.son