Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the most amazing display of skills i have ever seen , a must watch
ruplayer Wrote:
Zenk Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
Zenk Wrote:4:44 obv aimbot

lol 4:44 - 7 bullets - 4 headshots, I watched it with pause on every 0,5 sec, he is clearly missing 3 shots lol.
admin wannabe=) 

u can watch him shoot at nothing and get headshots ~_^
and cursor skipping

FYI in css bullets don't always go to where you send them... This is not aimbot, aimbot doesn't do mistakes, it would make it 4 bullets - 4 headshots. Just another lucky moment that he got recorded.

what makes u think priv hacks that dont get detected by ESEA are all like that, i think theyd be hella gg and be made to make it look like u dont really hack
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
Zenk Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
Zenk Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
Zenk Wrote:4:44 obv aimbot

lol 4:44 - 7 bullets - 4 headshots, I watched it with pause on every 0,5 sec, he is clearly missing 3 shots lol.
admin wannabe=) 

u can watch him shoot at nothing and get headshots ~_^
and cursor skipping

FYI in css bullets don't always go to where you send them... This is not aimbot, aimbot doesn't do mistakes, it would make it 4 bullets - 4 headshots. Just another lucky moment that he got recorded.

what makes u think priv hacks that dont get detected by ESEA are all like that, i think theyd be hella gg and be made to make it look like u dont really hack

man, if you are thinking this way, you need to ban all people that are doing well in this game.
theres a few regulars i suspect of a few things.
but ive been playing long enuf to notice fishy behaviors etc.

also, if u think this guy isnt hacking, then i dont know what to say
How old are you zenk?

yes, he could be a hacker, but on 4:44 he did not use any kind of aimbot, I didn't even watch the whole video, since you applied for admin I just wanted to check your good judgment ability and checked time that you marked in your comment. If I would be on the server with this guy and I happen to spec this 4 kills, I wouldn't ban him.

AGAIN, 4:44 - NO AIMBOT, PERIOD

Anybody else checked 4:44, let me know if you think this is aimbot....
i dont no wat aim bot looks like so ya lol but ive been on the reciving end of it
ruplayer Wrote:How old are you zenk?

yes, he could be a hacker, but on 4:44 he did not use any kind of aimbot, I didn't even watch the whole video, since you applied for admin I just wanted to check your good judgment ability and checked time that you marked in your comment. If I would be on the server with this guy and I happen to spec this 4 kills, I wouldn't ban him.

AGAIN, 4:44 - NO AIMBOT, PERIOD

Anybody else checked 4:44, let me know if you think this is aimbot....

maybe theres not an aimbot im just saying those 2 parts looked fishy, but i only watched the vid once. i wouldnt ban him for 4:44 alone, that would be stupid. hes not on war-lords server so i have no intention of slowing down the video and actually going through it thoroughly. could care less. its possibly just a compilation of a lot lucky moments. but im positive the bhop is not legit.

/e  im 21 - maybe u shoulda checked my app before asking that question
so no aimbot, only bhop right? lol
so is it impossible to bhop that way??
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
ramesh from india Wrote:so is it impossible to bhop that way??
yeah u cant Bhop that way legit. Although on some maps u can get some momentum and bhop for a while, nothing like this guy is doing though
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
oh ok mate , thanks a bunch ,

cheers
[Image: 21abvjs.png]