Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned  w1red cheating
(May 15 2019, 08:59 AM)W1red Wrote:
(May 15 2019, 08:52 AM)ЯЭy Wrote: That video only shows the perspective of the cheater, not the perspective of both the cheater and other players on the server (or demo, same thing slightly lower tick) like my video. This proves nothing seeing as we're judging a demo here.

It's clear that all of your replies are baseless and wrong, so I'm going to stop replying and let the admins deal you your fate. Cya.

[Image: b54dlpF.png]
[Image: iz92DTo.gif]

He's not spectating nor is he watching a demo. He's not even using silent aim.
(May 15 2019, 09:01 AM)ЯЭy Wrote:
(May 15 2019, 08:52 AM)ЯЭy Wrote: That video only shows the perspective of the cheater, not the perspective of both the cheater and other players on the server (or demo, same thing slightly lower tick) like my video. This proves nothing seeing as we're judging a demo here.

It's clear that all of your replies are baseless and wrong, so I'm going to stop replying and let the admins deal you your fate. Cya.

He's not spectating nor is he watching a demo.
Player UI means he isn't spectating???? [Image: 3XhjZEb.png]
(May 15 2019, 09:03 AM)W1red Wrote:

He literally says in the video that he's not actually spectating and just trying to make it look how it's supposed to. He's not even using silent aim in the clip.
(May 15 2019, 09:06 AM)ЯЭy Wrote:
(May 15 2019, 09:03 AM)W1red Wrote:

He literally says in the video that he's not actually spectating and just trying to make it look how it's supposed to. He's not even using silent aim in the clip.
"What you're watching right now isn't exactly a "good" representation of how it looks when spectating...". Whatever.
If an admin likes they can spectate me live killing some bots with silent aim while I record my own perspective Smile

Apparently video proof isn't enough.
Im no where near my pc nor am i still an admin so i can’t make a proper review ... but ...

I find it extremely weird that when you look up wired performances month by month, it’s either he is top50 active player material or absolute trash. It’s normal for players to have ups and downs, but less then half the adr or the rws ? What’s also interesting is that yugo spotted you within your 3 first pugs on that account and banned you, before the ban = 13-14 rws, 100+ adr(like you are right now), then 2 month after the ban not 1 year you are down to 40ish adr, and less then half your accuracy and hsp. Then out of nowhere this month you are back to your old numbers without any progression in between ?

I’d be very curious why his account was excluded back then, because the main account is still banned, maybe a bug in the system ?

The only players i saw having legit up and downs like these, were having heavy medical issues, were sharing their accounts with other players (lil brothers) or were trolling hardcore or swapped from a potato to a proper gaming pc (and even then we ain’t talking anywhere near twice the usual performances) ... all of which doesn’t seem to apply to wired’s case.

Thanks for the report, please wait for bison or someone else higher up to post.

Have a good time on source !