Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  appetizer
Name: Juniorc4

Timezone: EST
Availability: All day!!!
Tell us something about yourself: I am quite possibly the smartets human being alive
Reason For Admin Application: Who better to catch a cheater than a cheater himself?
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
(Jan 10 2019, 08:36 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: Name: Juniorc4

Timezone: EST
Availability: All day!!!
Tell us something about yourself: I am quite possibly the smartets human being alive
Reason For Admin Application: Who better to catch a cheater than a cheater himself?

Player Juniorc4-k has left the server. (Disconnect by user)
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   sift
GL Junior ... for the 3rd time Heart
Junior I could write a novel or a fucking documentary about how LITTLE you deserve any authority in the WL community. The fucking audacity to come and request admin makes my stomach curl in anger. 

1. I have not seen you at all in the past half year. Low and behold you have 11 pugs played in the past 6 months. Why would you list your available time "All day!!" when none of that free time can be dedicated to these servers without admin?

2. It's not a secret at this point that you know you are not well liked by the community. Your'e toxic behavior, whether well known or through rumors, will always be a blight on any positive light ever shined on you. I know somehow Netex stands your presence for one reason or another. Maybe you sucked his dick for friendship in the sewers of mill or you have him on a monthly pay roll. The only difference between you two is netex has shown a growth spurt of maturity in the past year and I'm willing to say that remembering the "good ol' days"... *shudders* .Also Ben will kiss anybody's ass and I've told him that to his face.

3. You knew this point was coming. No one cares to dig deep and neither do I but your reputation precedes you. The hacking accusations have once again been riled awake from their slumber since you decided to cheat on an alt account and get banned. No, I cant provide video evidence of you installing a cheat on your computer, switching accounts, ect. Word of mouth is not proof, neither will I ever accept it as proof. But man do the FUCKING WORDS MOTHERFUCKING FLOW OUT OF MOUTHS ABOUT YOUR BITCHASS!... *1...2...3...* Sorry..... its just rumors, and will probably be rumors for some time. In the end, it's just another piece of hay in the needle stack.

This is my ten cents and obviously, vote for denial.
[-] The following 3 users Like Flax's post:
   Drago, Muffinman, rookoo
(Jan 24 2019, 05:29 AM)Flax Wrote: Also Ben will kiss anybody's ass and I've told him that to his face.

I was just trying to be polite/joyful !

And i wasn't even sure what that expression meant so i googled it : https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/kiss+ass  Heart

Im working on different stuff with bison atm, there is also a few unofficial leaderboards i made that are waiting the release (or not) of new stats. I'll just copy paste some of it here + what i already posted on the leaderboards.

It is relevent in terms of things to know about players applying for adminship so its in topic  Exclamation

"8 highest RWS players that didnt have sub account with lots of games played

Ben- 24.6130
Taran 20.3705
Ghoul 25.5066
Griz 19.4912
Kobe 22.6117
neteX 20.4493
Juniorc4 18.9637
Bubbles 21.9528

7 highest KPG players that didnt have lots of games on sub accounts other then top10 players.

Keys 24.2270
beahbreah 24.8555
Chicken 24.1539
shotguNs 23.3225
Helmut 22.6210
SirSnipey 24.7999
Pistol Petey 24.0996

10 Highest RWS or KPG without sub accounts in RPA of the sample =

#1 Ghoul 25.5066
#2 beahbreah 24.8555
#3 SirSnipey 24.7999
#4 Ben- 24.6202
#5 Keys 24.2270
#6 Chicken 24.1539
#7 Pistol Petey 24.0996
#8 shotguNs 23.3225
#9 Helmut 22.6210
#10 Kobe 22.6117"

In other words, Juniorc4 has even less rounds played on average (RPA) then griz. Since RPA is a stats that players aren't used to ill explain a bit further.

If a player rarely leave or never do = 24.00-25.50 RPA's

If a player leave from time to time it should be = 22.00-23.99

If a player leave very often = 20.00-21.99

And if its below 20.00, its systematic.

Like RWS the difference between 23 and 18 for any untrained eye doesnt look like much, so ill give 1 more example just to be sure everyone reading this gets it :

If a player has 25 RPA and played 1000 matches = he skipped close to 0 rounds out of 25 000 (+/-0%).

If a player has 19 RPA and played 1000 matches = he skipped around 6 000 rounds out of 25 000 (+/-36%).

Also this statistic isnt related to skills at all ... :

Spider's RPA is roughly 24.6254(...) which is the exact same as mine.

If you wanna calculate it for yourself, well its extremely simple = take your total amount of kills divide it by the total amount of games you played then divide the result by your ALL FPR

Why is it relevent for this thread ? Well Juniorc4's rpa in particular is below 19 which is extremely low.

Meaning he leaves early and/or joins late A LOT.

This also has effects on other stats : average games for example (https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-17335...#pid132891). And obviously if someone leaves generally its when they are mad or doing bad (which bump stats) and if someone high in rws joins late its extremely stacked (which also bump stats).

These kind of stats are a work in progress to spot systematic rquers/stats bumpers and else. In theory, it could be added to everyone pug profile to confirm that each player stats are bumped or not.

Have a good time on source  Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users Like Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe, QueenCrazy, rookoo, thecorbittt1
(Jan 24 2019, 05:29 AM)Flax Wrote: Junior I could write a novel or a fucking documentary about how LITTLE you deserve any authority in the WL community. The fucking audacity to come and request admin makes my stomach curl in anger. 

1. I have not seen you at all in the past half year. Low and behold you have 11 pugs played in the past 6 months. Why would you list your available time "All day!!" when none of that free time can be dedicated to these servers without admin?

2. It's not a secret at this point that you know you are not well liked by the community. Your'e toxic behavior, whether well known or through rumors, will always be a blight on any positive light ever shined on you. I know somehow Netex stands your presence for one reason or another. Maybe you sucked his dick for friendship in the sewers of mill or you have him on a monthly pay roll. The only difference between you two is netex has shown a growth spurt of maturity in the past year and I'm willing to say that remembering the "good ol' days"... *shudders* .Also Ben will kiss anybody's ass and I've told him that to his face.

3. You knew this point was coming. No one cares to dig deep and neither do I but your reputation precedes you. The hacking accusations have once again been riled awake from their slumber since you decided to cheat on an alt account and get banned. No, I cant provide video evidence of you installing a cheat on your computer, switching accounts, ect. Word of mouth is not proof, neither will I ever accept it as proof. But man do the FUCKING WORDS MOTHERFUCKING FLOW OUT OF MOUTHS ABOUT YOUR BITCHASS!... *1...2...3...* Sorry..... its just rumors, and will probably be rumors for some time. In the end, it's just another piece of hay in the needle stack.

This is my ten cents and obviously, vote for denial.

Damn.. that's deeep!!! Wink
I don't know I like the kid, but basically your 1) summed it all up
super innactive.
as for the cheating accusations, I have no clue about any of that someone please enlighten me.
Thank you for your interest in applying for admin in our servers, unfortunately we will not be able to proceed with the approval process at this time. You may feel free to re-apply in the future if you wish, but we do however look forward to seeing you on the servers soon.