Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Css pug map pool?
What is the entire map pool for css pugs? Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to post this but I couldn't figure out where else I could go with this.
I'd like to know the entire map pool so I know what maps to download.
Suomi perkele since 1917 
(Jul 12 2019, 07:41 AM)alaviivamies Wrote: What is the entire map pool for css pugs? Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to post this but I couldn't figure out where else I could go with this.

If you only want competitive maps when you look up more pugs on your pug profile you can easily have access to the map pool currently in use and previously used maps (that were taken out either for not being played enough or were  deemed too pub like for pugs).

Have a nice time on source.
(Jul 12 2019, 11:09 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Jul 12 2019, 07:41 AM)alaviivamies Wrote: What is the entire map pool for css pugs? Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to post this but I couldn't figure out where else I could go with this.

If you only want competitive maps when you look up more pugs on your pug profile you can easily have access to the map pool currently in use and previously used maps (that were taken out either for not being played enough or were  deemed too pub like for pugs).

We miss you BEN 
come back Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   CaliSnipe
(Jul 12 2019, 02:11 PM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Jul 12 2019, 11:09 AM)Ben- Wrote:

We miss you BEN 
come back Smile

Agreed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Crusader
Thanks guys, but i cant, working a lot (12 hours shift, often at night) and my pc is unplugged in a box in a différent city from where im working !

Maybe if i get a week off from work at some point ill come play a bit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe