Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
c'est la vie
Stabbing,

Check out these prices-

[Image: 1m9BHu6.png]

[Image: cp8rsgY.png]

I only looked at JetBlue's prices... I did not look at any other carriers. I guessed Seattle and Denver for price ideas- I think I recall you saying you were from one of these cities... definitely wasn't somewhere in California AFAIK.

If you are broke broke, which it sounds like you are, I'm guessing you can't afford to buy a plane ticket. I'll buy you the ticket, man. It's no worries. It would be cool if down the line you could pay me back the price of the ticket, but I'm not demanding that of you nor do I expect you to pay me back in any regard whatsoever, whether it be for the plane ticket, me providing you with somewhere to stay, food, etc etc etc.

I can also get you PT work in the city with me. $27/hr. My boss just hired a buddy of mine literally yesterday (3/3) after I gave him a recommendation. I can help you out with work so you can start to get back on your feet and figure out what you plan on doing with yourself.

Let me know, Stabbing. I would like to help you out as much as I can. You were always a cool dude to me and I think that you and I vibed really well when we were teammates and whatever, always had nice, fun, lighthearted banter and conversation.

I'm completely serious about my offer.

Let me know if you want to take me up on it. Send me a PM on here and then we can take it from there. As a matter of fact, what I'll do now is PM you my cell # and email address. I hope you see this soon and consider my offer. It sucks to be in a tight situation such as the one you are in, and sometimes you need people in life around you to help support you until we get back on our feet. It happens to everybody at one point or another in their life, there's no need to be ashamed or embarrassed about it, it is what it is- that is, needing help financially from friends/family or even needing somewhere to rest your head.

I've been in that situation... more times than I'd like to recall. Maybe 4 or 5.

Hope to hear from you soon, Stabbing.

-Jesse
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Mar 05 2020, 02:03 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: Stabbing,

Check out these prices-

[Image: 1m9BHu6.png]

[Image: cp8rsgY.png]

I only looked at JetBlue's prices... I did not look at any other carriers. I guessed Seattle and Denver for price ideas- I think I recall you saying you were from one of these cities... definitely wasn't somewhere in California AFAIK.

If you are broke broke, which it sounds like you are, I'm guessing you can't afford to buy a plane ticket. I'll buy you the ticket, man. It's no worries. It would be cool if down the line you could pay me back the price of the ticket, but I'm not demanding that of you nor do I expect you to pay me back in any regard whatsoever, whether it be for the plane ticket, me providing you with somewhere to stay, food, etc etc etc.

I can also get you PT work in the city with me. $27/hr. My boss just hired a buddy of mine literally yesterday (3/3) after I gave him a recommendation. I can help you out with work so you can start to get back on your feet and figure out what you plan on doing with yourself.

Let me know, Stabbing. I would like to help you out as much as I can. You were always a cool dude to me and I think that you and I vibed really well when we were teammates and whatever, always had nice, fun, lighthearted banter and conversation.

I'm completely serious about my offer.

Let me know if you want to take me up on it. Send me a PM on here and then we can take it from there. As a matter of fact, what I'll do now is PM you my cell # and email address. I hope you see this soon and consider my offer. It sucks to be in a tight situation such as the one you are in, and sometimes you need people in life around you to help support you until we get back on our feet. It happens to everybody at one point or another in their life, there's no need to be ashamed or embarrassed about it, it is what it is- that is, needing help financially from friends/family or even needing somewhere to rest your head.

I've been in that situation... more times than I'd like to recall. Maybe 4 or 5.

Hope to hear from you soon, Stabbing.

-Jesse

Hope you’re doing well Rabbit!!!

That part time job does sound nice now as my job is not letting me work.
[Image: 76561198081428297.png]