Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  PUG Unban Appeal (SOURCEKID)
Hey all. So I wanted to clear somethings up in this ban appeal. Just got done watching through the demo of my de_tuscan game (where I was banned).

Firstly, Yes, my movement is straight dogshit on the map because I don't really know it that well. I've played on many different maps in my years of both CSGO, CSS, and GMOD. Just because the way my bad movement is on 1 map doesn't mean I'm 100% new. 

Also comments were being made in the demo to me staring at walls. I'm actually groundstrafing, which is just looking at a 45 degree angle and spamming the A key to walk a little bit faster just to make those routes a little quicker.

Another big point was that "80% of my friends have game bans and are in hacker clans" - Stewie2k.
This isn't true. 1 of my friends (whom hasn't been online in 500+ days and I haven't talked to in a while) has a CSGO game ban.
The friends in the "Hacker clan" are my real life friends. It's a CSGO Trolling group we made and we would go throughout casual making friends and being all around nuisances. It's called "Waller Hacker Ban!" because it's a common phrase used by Filipino players on the game "SKILL : Special Force 2" (I've played this competitively.) If they thought you were cheating they'd yell "COMSAT! (which means wallhacks / extra info in tagalog)" and then "Waller Hacker Ban!". There's an old video of us doing this on my friends channel, but he took most of it down.

Also another comment is "his crosshair isn't even on him". If ANYONE knows how source engine works, they would know that in spectating AND in demos the persons crosshair is barely on their target 60% of the time because the tickrate is so shit. You can go look at examples of this in LOLYOU videos or phoon videos, hell even any CSS frag movie made in the past 10 years. As you can see in the demo, I'm better at flicking than tracking and controlling recoil. I'm not the best sprayer, and that shouldn't be a ban reason. Also calling my crosshair placement "fishy" and saying "he knows when they are coming" is just stupid. I hold my crosshair at head/neck level at all times and I use sound to my advantage.

Other comments pointed to me "aiming at people through walls" which is literally sort of impossible because of how models render in CSS (you don't see people across the map cause they aren't rendered for you), and a big one was me missing jiggle peeks and not shooting unless I know I can get the kill (Why would this be a ban reason, it literally makes sense? Missing a jiggle shot is extremely valuable to the other team and anyone knows this.)

One really big reason I was confused as to why I was banned for "Aimbot" was they it just doesn't make sense.  Your guys version of SMAC literally breaks all aimbot/triggerbots to make it so they don't work. You can go check how the code works if you'd like, or go waste money on a cheating program program to test it yourself. It's physically impossible to aimbot on the server because of VARIOUS SMAC updates. With simple research, you can find cheaters complaining that their shit doesn't work on your servers, you guys should give yourself a pat on the back for that instead of banning innocent people. Besides the last general "cheating" (not just wallhacks) ban was in September of 2018, and the last aimbot ban was months before that.

Looking at the demo, the evidence is shotty at best. Tuscan isn't my greatest map, but I still stuck it out and hit a few good taps and flicks. I was missing easy shots and hitting good ones within a matter of seconds, which isn't really possible for the type of aimbot you guys are accusing me of. I didn't even play that well and my teammates basically carried me through the game just allowing me to hold my own with my aim.

I hope you guys reconsider the ban.

FYI, the YT videos on my channel were recorded in my junior year of high school. I thought I was pretty decent for most TTT players back then (and I was) so I clipped a couple head shots. They were also a measure to make sure I didn't get false banned for cheating because I was accused in that game too. I'm not sure if my skill translated from that to other games such as CSS, but they're basically the same game (TTT Is arguable harder with how bad the hitreg is). You guys can be the judge of that. I'm in a sophmore in college now and I look back at them and somewhat cringe.
"i stare at the ground at a 45degree angle for movement increase. But when it comes to actually walking, i cant do it". My opinion has no sway over the case whatsoever. But you clearly had no clue wtf you were doing half the time. At one point during the pug you were sitting window at Short and heard a teammate walk behind you ( who you proceeded to look at like a noob). You pre-peeked sometimes and got crazy shots (which would be fine if you had good map knowledge) but you dont know tuscan right? Right. You hit crazy shots on people who barely peeked. then when you were called out you couldn't hit L00nB4ll 10 different times on a half-assed jiggle peek? And what i actually said was " 80% of his friends are either game banned, in a hacker clan, or steam lvl 0 / private profile" all of which indicate throwaway accnts for hacking. This is the only statement i will make on the matter. I just wanted to put my two-cents in.
F
(Feb 28 2020, 09:10 AM)BigTim Wrote: "i stare at the ground at a 45degree angle for movement increase. But when it comes to actually walking, i cant do it". My opinion has no sway over the case whatsoever. But you clearly had no clue wtf you were doing half the time. At one point during the pug you were sitting window at Short and heard a teammate walk behind you ( who you proceeded to look at like a noob). You pre-peeked sometimes and got crazy shots (which would be fine if you had good map knowledge) but you dont know tuscan right? Right. You hit crazy shots on people who barely peeked. then when you were called out you couldn't hit L00nB4ll 10 different times on a half-assed jiggle peek? And what i actually said was " 80% of his friends are either game banned, in a hacker clan, or steam lvl 0 / private profile" all of which indicate throwaway accnts for hacking. This is the only statement i will make on the matter. I just wanted to put my two-cents in.
F

Even though you state your opinion has no sway, I still appreciate the insight. First off, I don’t understand what you were getting at the start because I never said that? Groundstrafing and looking at the ground are 2 different things. And I’d also like to add that just because I turn around at a teammate doesn’t mean I’m a noob? I wasn’t turning around for sound, me and my teammate were talking about who wants to watch short, and since he I didn’t know what guns he had I turn around to look. You, Yugo, and loonball continuously grasp at straws to prove I’m. Saying things like “he missed a jiggle peak that wasn’t good” and then ridiculing me for shooting a jiggle peak the very next round. And loonball didn’t jiggle me 10 times? He only did it twice, one time I missed and the other I hit. I was learning more of the map as I go, as I don’t play on very often. That’s why I was relying on my teammates callouts and holding only short for most of the game. And you bringing up my “hacker clan” (which isn’t even a hacker clan) and calling it additional evidence in the demo was childish, cause that has nothing to do with my game or the way I play. Just because I don’t know a map well doesn’t mean my general gamesense goes out the window. That’s why I was still able to do well, but not as good as I did on my previous map. (Inferno)
downloaded and watched the demo because this kid got caught in 2 pugs and actually made a post. problem is you think youre good at hiding it. didnt have to watch long buddy.
(Feb 29 2020, 04:51 AM)l0g Wrote: downloaded and watched the demo because this kid got caught in 2 pugs and actually made a post. problem is you think youre good at hiding it. didnt have to watch long buddy.

Hiding what exactly? I hold the same spot every round, my first game nobody called me a cheater but my second game everyone turned on me for no reason. I don't get even kills most of the rounds.
SOURCEKID is ban evading on this account here

https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/16128082
(Mar 01 2020, 10:27 AM)l00nb4LL Wrote: SOURCEKID is ban evading on this account here

If that's true. then big yikes.
(Mar 01 2020, 10:27 AM)l00nb4LL Wrote: SOURCEKID is ban evading on this account here

Why would I ban evade before learning a verdict on my original case? It would throw all my chances out the window and make my initial ban appeal useless. If I didn’t want to play here again, I wouldn’t have made an appeal.
(Mar 01 2020, 11:32 PM)esskay Wrote:

Why would I ban evade before learning a verdict on my original case? It would throw all my chances out the window and make my initial ban appeal useless. If I didn’t want to play here again, I wouldn’t have made an appeal.

Got some Sauce L00n? i witnessed the tuscan game. but no idea about the 2nd account.
Tuscan demo tick 70000~ if you have any doubts. r_drawothermodels 2 will make it as clear as day.