Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status on TeamSpeak and Possibility of creating a Discord Server.
Hello,

I have been wondering as to what have happened to the regular NA TS server, it have not been on for a while and I understand the reasons behind taking it down. Though, why is it still on the website?

Furthermore, if there is a no possibility to bring the server, have the owner/admins looked into potentially running a Discord server for the clan? With the Discord casting a long shadow on TS, I personally feel like the Discord might bring more exposure to the community, especially to the ones that have been on here for a while or known about the community since it started.

Looking to hear back about this!

Cordially,
Tetsomina
[Image: 76561198081428297.png]
(Apr 09 2020, 07:08 PM)tetsomina Wrote: Hello,

I have been wondering as to what have happened to the regular NA TS server, it have not been on for a while and I understand the reasons behind taking it down. Though, why is it still on the website?

Furthermore, if there is a no possibility to bring the server, have the owner/admins looked into potentially running a Discord server for the clan? With the Discord casting a long shadow on TS, I personally feel like the Discord might bring more exposure to the community, especially to the ones that have been on here for a while or known about the community since it started.

Cordially,
Tetsomina

Hello Tetsomina,
Thank you for taking the time to write this post and showing interest in community development.
We already have a discord channel for NA reason.
Please join the servers if you feel like.
Enjoy pugging Smile

https://discord.com/channels/36126885644...7450659842
(May 14 2020, 06:45 PM)Crusader Wrote:
(Apr 09 2020, 07:08 PM)tetsomina Wrote: Hello,

Cordially,
Tetsomina

Hello Tetsomina,
Thank you for taking the time to write this post and showing interest in community development.
We already have a discord channel for NA reason.
Please join the servers if you feel like.
Enjoy pugging Smile

https://discord.com/channels/36126885644...7450659842

Hello,

Thank you for responding this, I’m not sure what you linked to me is a proper invite link to discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Tetso
[Image: 76561198081428297.png]