Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
faceit player interested in playing cs pugs.
Ban Details
Name
admiral*star [STEAM_0:0:694582830]
Reason
SMAC 0.8.6.0: Aimbot Detected (2)
Created
2023-09-17 03:20:37
Expires
Permanent
Admin
Console
View Ban
I am a legit player but on pubg i have a macro for spray control, forgot to turn it off, then in game, i got banned for aimbot? but ihad no cheats on, i just hit my macro (for rcs on pubg) i think it detected me, u can watch my demos and watch me play i am not cheaing just a retired faceitplayer more interested in css now. please can you resport this i was not aimbotting check the demos no aimbot, i just mesed up on my behalf and forgot to turn it off. my mistake. i am reeally loking forward to meeting the community more, the players are great and the games are fun, but iwas gonnay play now but i forgot to disable the the mouse function. i understand if its a ban itsĀ  a ban but i did not aimbot and u c an chek demo. please can i play again and thank you i enjoy the server and the com i am from london uke
or maybe it was a false positive, not sure. let me know asap
bumppp
sorry for the delay on this, can't tell you how long it will take. I suppose i could've said something already so thats my bad, but however you'll need to wait for a root admin to come on and determine the outcome of this ban. I won't be able to give you an ETA on when this will be resolved. Thanks for your patience.
DENIEDDDDDDDDDD, But for real though why even feel the need to use a marco for recoil, you missing fingers or broken arm? And correct me If wrong but pretty sure if shouldn't have detected AIMBOT if only that? and you only played a few times . So the real question is ARE YOU LEX
[-] The following 1 user Likes HyperC's post:
   CaliSnipe