Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/366086488

https://war-lords.net/pugs/92905

most obvious aimbot ever
post literally anything of me aimbotting or "lag switching" as you guys said ^_^
Watched the demo and saw you kept getting nutty deagle shots on lol. According to your profile this is your first scorch map too.

Obviously you play with a high sensitivity so I was willing to give these random flicks a pass as if they were mouse lifts until you started locking onto things.

Here 11 minutes into the match you are locking onto entities through the map giving you false positives. Eventually you do lock onto numerous amount of players and end up headshotting them - accounting for your consistent 27.816% HS rate.

A look onto your profiles shows a gameban which doesn't help your situation and your twitter makes me want to gauge my eyes out.

[Image: 54CAF59621630E539189B6A6323B83B4E9B8836A]

Consider injecting testosterone rather than oestrogen and cheats.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lewis's post:
   Moon
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]
(Mar 21 2024, 08:16 AM)Lewis Wrote: Watched the demo and saw you kept getting nutty deagle shots on lol. According to your profile this is your first scorch map too.

Obviously you play with a high sensitivity so I was willing to give these random flicks a pass as if they were mouse lifts until you started locking onto things.

Here 11 minutes into the match you are locking onto entities through the map giving you false positives. Eventually you do lock onto numerous amount of players and end up headshotting them - accounting for your consistent 27.816% HS rate.

A look onto your profiles shows a gameban which doesn't help your situation and your twitter makes me want to gauge my eyes out.

[Image: 54CAF59621630E539189B6A6323B83B4E9B8836A]

Consider injecting testosterone rather than oestrogen and cheats.

fucking schizo bro im locking on to ghosts or something>??> ??? ??? me and like 5 friends are watching this in screenshare laughing because not a single one of us can see where any lock through wall happens.... also not sure why u sent my twitter?that's not related?

come on bro ur gonna have to do better than that >Sad
(Mar 21 2024, 08:38 AM)stellar Wrote: fucking schizo bro im locking on to ghosts or something>??> ??? ??? me and like 5 friends are watching this in screenshare laughing because not a single one of us can see where any lock through wall happens.... also not sure why u sent my twitter?that's not related?

Stick to cheating on Geometry Dash you mentally ill child. It's publicly available and it will only be a matter of time before you self-incriminate.

[Image: 63E7DE74F95D2A84EEA101007E2E76AB1DA74C8E]
[-] The following 2 users Like Lewis's post:
   i cri everytiem, l0g
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]
Get this FAGGOT outta here
(Mar 21 2024, 01:35 PM)Lewis Wrote:
(Mar 21 2024, 08:38 AM)stellar Wrote: fucking schizo bro im locking on to ghosts or something>??> ??? ??? me and like 5 friends are watching this in screenshare laughing because not a single one of us can see where any lock through wall happens.... also not sure why u sent my twitter?that's not related?

Stick to cheating on Geometry Dash you mentally ill child. It's publicly available and it will only be a matter of time before you self-incriminate.

[Image: 63E7DE74F95D2A84EEA101007E2E76AB1DA74C8E]

not seeing the relevance here.. "mega hack" isnt a cheat to gain an unfair advantage in geometry dash its used by everyone in the community because it has quality of life stuff... btw nobody has posted any videos of me cheating yet
I wouldn't say there's anything conclusive to draw from this demo alone, I sifted through his other matches but couldn't see any trend of what's shown in the clip above. I do find his map awareness strange though, considering he mentioned never having played scorch initially. Feel free to skim through his other demos, let me know if I missed anything.
[-] The following 2 users Like sparky's post:
   CrackerJacks, FayLawn
(Mar 25 2024, 03:35 PM)sparky Wrote: I wouldn't say there's anything conclusive to draw from this demo alone, I sifted through his other matches but couldn't see any trend of what's shown in the clip above. I do find his map awareness strange though, considering he mentioned never having played scorch initially. Feel free to skim through his other demos, let me know if I missed anything.

i playd a lot of scorch on a csgo community server, it was just decorated totally differently and had some layout changes so i didn't recognize it, then i was just lying to the lobby because it's funny

thank u for being sensible and not banning me, and please let me know what was shown in the clip above aswell cus i still dont see it...

x_x
[-] The following 1 user Likes stellar's post:
   CrackerJacks
Tongue
(Mar 25 2024, 03:35 PM)sparky Wrote: I wouldn't say there's anything conclusive to draw from this demo alone, I sifted through his other matches but couldn't see any trend of what's shown in the clip above. I do find his map awareness strange though, considering he mentioned never having played scorch initially. Feel free to skim through his other demos, let me know if I missed anything.

Can confirm this, watched 4 of his demos, nothing I can see. 

Good player. +rep

What i will say is get out of your spawn lmao Wink