Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban Me Plz? -Thanks
So I just got banned because some admin obviously has a great sense of humor.

Someone on the server named "white power" was told by admin to change his name. And he was asking why.
I then changed my name to "BLACK POWER" and got instant perm. ban from admin after doing so.  ???

I don't see what's wrong with black power, unless the admin's some sort of racist :/

STEAM:  STEAM_0:0:39815897
;D что за блеть
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
You were banned by admin sn0w for "General Exploit of Game/Map/Server". I have also noticed you have 9 total bans.  :o
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
If an admin told someone to change their name and it was because of a race thing, its not the brightest thing to do to change your name too another race thing that elevates the problem in the first place.

Some people take things offensively, and trolling an admin like that, If I was the admin i'd probably just warn/kick.

But thats just my input even though its not needed Wink.
[Image: vowdw1.png]
xFerior Wrote:You were banned by admin sn0w for "General Exploit of Game/Map/Server". I have also noticed you have 9 total bans.  :o

Yeah well I'd love to know what I was exploiting?

And they were all by voteban, never by an actual admin for doing something against the rules.
People are haters, and they be hatin on me. I can't help it.

And yeah I understand changing my name to black power wasn't the most helpful in the situation, but an instant perm ban is excessive.
I was expecting a kick, or 30 minute ban maybe. But perm?

And idk how much admin power sn0w has...but with rcon password you can just change players names...
Just seems like it's all a bit excessive for a joke. No one was being a racist.
Kinda weird that the name "black power" results in instant perm ban, but there's an admin with nazi spray...
There is no mass genocide associated with the words "black power"
And that admin is now permanently banned from the servers, forums, and the teamspeak server Tongue
Anyway, i'll inform admin sn0w about this.

I banned somebody for 10 minutes before, maybe it was you. Name White Power, STEAM_0:0:2051647760. Same reason, the guy had name contain word Nig**s, I changed his name using admin menu, then he changed it to "black power", then I asked him to change it to something else and he changed it to White Power, then I banned him for 10 minutes.
ruplayer Wrote:I banned somebody for 10 minutes before, maybe it was you. Name White Power, STEAM_0:0:2051647760. Same reason, the guy had name contain word Nig**s, I changed his name using admin menu, then he changed it to "black power", then I asked him to change it to something else and he changed it to White Power, then I banned him for 10 minutes.

No that wasn't me.

And got no warning like him.
Perm ban is kinda bullshit imho.
t0ph3rf14m3 Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I banned somebody for 10 minutes before, maybe it was you. Name White Power, STEAM_0:0:2051647760. Same reason, the guy had name contain word Nig**s, I changed his name using admin menu, then he changed it to "black power", then I asked him to change it to something else and he changed it to White Power, then I banned him for 10 minutes.

No that wasn't me.

And got no warning like him.
Perm ban is kinda bullshit imho.

You weren't banned for the same reason Tongue You were banned for exploiting the game/map. This guy was banned for language/name. Wink

That should be at least a 2 day ban, not 10 minutes. 1 day for the name, another for disobeying an admin. O_O

That depends if the sentences are served simultaneously or not. However, I'm having trouble finding in the Code of Conduct where it says an exploit is a permanent ban.