Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE FUCKING USA
Me? C:
yup you, sorry but you must be punished
\Your message contains 231201 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.
Titties are a mystical force unrivaled by any other phenomenon in the known universe.
Call me Mr. Macroz
® © ™ † ‡ ‰ ‹„¯ î ¿ ¢ £ ¥ § ¨ … ƒ
Excessively.
Geez it's funny cuz Obama like moved all troops outta Iraq and into Afghanistan. U wanna blow them up and call it a day?
Canister Wrote:
WA-Zergslayer Wrote:sorry to dissapoint, but we arnt in a recession,  were in a depression
blame obama and clinton for it

Why blame them only? Both parties fucking suck now... Neither one of them do shit except procrastinate and bitch at each other for the mess. It's fucking pathetic and we should have no political parties just like the founding fathers said. RON PAUL 2012!!!
O_O This guy knows what hes talking about. lol
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Re: THE ***kING USA

guys guys...

lets get your facts straight lol

the recession in the US was caused by our own US people LOL

big lending companies were doing shady mischievous lending

basically loaning money to people who couldn't pay it back

then bundling up these loans into other loans to sell to other people

called subprime mortgage loans

then these same institutions would takes the money from the people bundle these loans into packages

and sell these packages to institutions betting on that these loans will fail (which is why these loans were sold to people who couldn't pay them) (this is called SELLING SHORT)

so when the market crashed....... do you notice all these HOMES are becoming forclosed and sold... its because of all these bad lending practices of lending companies.......

so these people and institutions who bet on the loans going back got lots of money (selling short)

yet the CEOs of these companies even in the recession were getting big bonuses $$$$$$$

our own country is corrupt ... we need to fix home before interfere with others lol

the only people that fucked us up is government all they care about is screwing [size=18ptUS OVER TRILLIONS OF FUCKING DOLLARS THAT GO TO FUCKING DICK SUCKER TO FUCKING DO 9/11 SO THE GOVERNMENT CAN SCREWING US FOR MORE[/size]  sorry i get really  pissed over this.  one more thing every that works in politics is richer then bill gates did you know that no..
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~

vietnameeh Wrote:guys guys...

lets get your facts straight lol

the recession in the US was caused by our own US people LOL

big lending companies were doing shady mischievous lending

basically loaning money to people who couldn't pay it back

then bundling up these loans into other loans to sell to other people

called subprime mortgage loans

then these same institutions would takes the money from the people bundle these loans into packages

and sell these packages to institutions betting on that these loans will fail (which is why these loans were sold to people who couldn't pay them) (this is called SELLING SHORT)

so when the market crashed....... do you notice all these HOMES are becoming forclosed and sold... its because of all these bad lending practices of lending companies.......

so these people and institutions who bet on the loans going back got lots of money (selling short)

yet the CEOs of these companies even in the recession were getting big bonuses $$$$$$$

our own country is corrupt ... we need to fix home before interfere with others lol

That is what is happening.

Dre@M$ Wrote:the only people that ***ked us up is government all they care about is screwing [size=18ptUS OVER TRILLIONS OF ***kING DOLLARS THAT GO TO ***kING DICK SUCKER TO ***kING DO 9/11 SO THE GOVERNMENT CAN SCREWING US FOR MORE[/size]  sorry i get really  pissed over this.  one more thing every that works in politics is richer then bill gates did you know that no..

you sir are an idiot...

A recession is defined as an economic downfall.. It just means that we need to stop saving money and start spending.... that is the only way to get the economy "up"

xFerior Wrote:As for Ron Paul... how many times has he ran for election and lost...
also you should read this. http://www.opposingviews.com/i/ron-paul ... old-silver
Canister Wrote:
WA-Zergslayer Wrote:sorry to dissapoint, but we arnt in a recession,  were in a depression
blame obama and clinton for it

Why blame them only? Both parties ***king suck now... Neither one of them do ***t except procrastinate and ****h at each other for the mess. It's ***king pathetic and we should have no political parties just like the founding fathers said. RON PAUL 2012!!!
O_O This guy knows what hes talking about. lol

[/hr]Post Merge: [time]1303664366[/time]
[/hr]
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/ron-paul ... old-silver
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Ok i was thinking on this sebject.

1.Whats wrong is that Theses big crops own all the media so they start all these big bull shit stroies like H1N1

2.They own us they dont want to "upset" you in any way.

3.So when All fails  They have all this land, money and power.

4.And All of the gov is paid to say what the big crops want.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7S5kB1hbq8&feature=related[/youtube]