Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Application: ty91011
Hi War-lordz Crew,

Name: ty91011
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:19297801
I used to be on 7bits back in beta7-1.3 days until we merged with SyB, we got into CAL-Invite season 2 I believe, and TGL-I when it was still around.  My role was awper/rabbit.  Even though GLK, Massacre, etc. don't believe me I don't care- it was 10 years ago... I play CS for a stress relief, usually very late 1am-6am.  I live in SoCal which a lot of people on the server seem to be from, along with very low pings.  I don't accuse of hacking much, I defended a lot of guys who eventually became banned and unbanned.  I've made posts about "abt" who doesn't seem to be on the server anymore since I brought it up.  "bzr" was a huge hacker as well.  I bring these 2 up because they played on the wL servers so long without getting banned.  "Helmut" seems the next one up on the chopping block. 

Reason For Admin Application: I have deep knowledge of the game, I have kickass surroundsound headphones and look at the radar way too much-- so I know when someone is hacking or is just good at determining positions of enemies.  I've also been fearing being falsely banned again, and don't want other players to be falsely banned as well.  Sorry to say but I've been witnessing some odd admin actions such as changing a map in the middle of a round- changing peoples teams around mid-round.  There was even a troll vote to change the map, ie.  Change the map?  1. yes 2. yes 3. yes 4. yes 5. no  ... WTH?  I don't even want to use admin commands all that much, but only when they are really needed.  I wanted to commend u guys for not going other servers going the route of "buying" admins, but I would gladly donate if needs be Smile

------ Merged June 28, 2011 ------

Oops forgot to mention I've logged way more than 3 days worth of playing times.  I'm up to #19 on server #4 with 30k points.

EDIT: Merged Double Posts
-xFerior-
IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
u should give him admin cause he double posts LOL JK
Another admin action today,  GRAVITY=200
Who was it?

I don't want to name names... but just now, there was a "burn ty91011" vote.  Really? While camping on T side on de_dust with 6 others.. everyone of course voted to see something funny.  Plus I was actually forcibly team changed, which is fine too but all this... is really getting on my nerves.

Thanks for the edit..
If u dont givE names theres nothing xFerior and the root admins can do and nezt time try to record a demo too
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
DENIED

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our staff.

-CLOSED-