Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Post yourself
Spartacus, post: 91850, member: 1060 Wrote:reservist training, army. stuck in camp for 2 weeks. be out on the 17th of May. hit the gym when I don't get to book out. updating from phone is troublesome. can't wait to get on my computer again.

[Image: rBPPTqU.jpg]
Looking good man. Just reached my 3 months LOL.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I'm 5"11 and 190lbs, yet I still feel so small.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Nice work ze abs man! You ripping I take it? Thought you were bulking for a bit more?
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I'm in camp, food is provided but it isn't enough. I was planning to join a MMA competition. I had to get down to about 184lbs to meet the middle weight category so I had been cutting a little.

So far my lifts has been progressing slowly. I'll start to worry about my diet when it starts to suck.
Mr.Tea, post: 91835, member: 1006 Wrote:BAM Chief of Staff of the Army![attachment=1905]
everyone knows the army is the womens department.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Mr.Tea, post: 91835, member: 1006 Wrote:BAM Chief of Staff of the Army!

Are you in the photo?
Spartacus, post: 91908, member: 1060 Wrote:Are you in the photo?
He is Shaking my hand/giving me a coin. In US Military culture a General Officer gives a Soldier a coin to recognize outstanding performance. I know a few other foreign armies do this.

_RemiX, post: 91903, member: 3519 Wrote:everyone knows the army is the womens department.
Your welcome for your Freedom. :p Boots on ground win conflicts. No other branch is as robust.

just took tonight, my walls are covered in graffiti, tri-force behind my head
dark room.. who is the little girl in white at the back?
Spartacus, post: 91962, member: 1060 Wrote:dark room.. who is the little girl in white at the back?
What girl? lol
If you're referring to the white shirt sitting on my leather recliner that's hilarious.