Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A special guest possibly coming to War-Lords!
lol GLK, thats exactly why u got denied admin twice because u are just a fucking dick to everyone in the community BECAUSE you think you are too good to play with us.

------ Merged July 4, 2011 ------

Oh and GLK, ur mad because this thread isnt about u so really dude, stop trolling and starting bullshit on the forums because ur moody

sorry for double posting again >.<

EDIT: Merged Multiple Posts
-xFerior-
Moderation Staff
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
As can be read in the description of the FlameZ board, flaming will not be tolerated in any other boards. I have issued a warning to the both of you. Also, both of you double posted, so i warned you for that too. Just edit your previous post.

>Big Grin

Don't do either of these again.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
I DIDNT START THE FLAME WARS!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp_JSuFk4q0[/youtube]

also GLK, the rest is in the flamez boards
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
GLK Wrote:well your dumb ass is like THIS GUYS ESEA-MAIN SO HES CLEARLY GONNA BE THE BEST THERE EVER WAS SO DONT BAN HIM FOR CHEATING!!! maybe because you fucking blow at the game you think everyones good dont shit talk me you fat fucking ugly faggot

------ Merged July 4, 2011 ------

KING VIPER -  Guys, one thing u need to know is that he is ESEA Main, like starting on a team in main. If he joins, he will probably be the best player even better than the top players on our servers by a lot. So, with that in mind dont voteban him if u see him in the coming future

LOLLLLLLL

EDIT: Merged Double Post
-xFerior-
Moderation Staff

You need some sunlight.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

i got better news im having Chuck Norris make a special stop to war-lords css servers to round house kick all u nerdlings ^__-
[Image: warlord.jpg]
[Image: coollogo_com-242642335.gif]
[Image: Untitled-17.jpg]
Josh Wrote:i got better news im having Chuck Norris make a special stop to war-lords css servers to round house kick all u nerdlings ^__-
You want to know the irony in that? My mom is buying a total gym :\
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
lol thats great now ur mom will grow a facial hair and round house kick like a champ
[Image: warlord.jpg]
[Image: coollogo_com-242642335.gif]
[Image: Untitled-17.jpg]
Josh Wrote:lol thats great now ur mom will grow a facial hair and round house kick like a champ
I told her "You can be like Chuck Norris, when he works out, the equipment gets stronger" lol XD
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Pfft, Mr Rogers owns them all!

[youtube]4WgT9gy4zQA[/youtube]
[Image: 127101_602.png]
Spiffywerks Wrote:Pfft, Mr Rogers owns them all!

[youtube]4WgT9gy4zQA[/youtube]
already seen it, get something new
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING