Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's with people hating on Rabbit?
I know there have been reports of admin abuse from a few people on rabbit, and I am not trying to offend these people, but whats the deal with that? In both cases that I have read they either seem like they are trying to turn nothing into something big and then flip it on Rabbit, or the situation doesnt even involve him. Yes, I may be an Angry Animal, but I am friends with many people in this community so I dont know what Rabbit has done to anger these people before, but I find it is getting out of hand and now they are just gunning for him. If you have anything to say, positive or negative on the situation, feel free to post
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
King_Viper Wrote:I know there have been reports of admin abuse from a few people on rabbit, and I am not trying to offend these people, but whats the deal with that? In both cases that I have read they either seem like they are trying to turn nothing into something big and then flip it on Rabbit, or the situation doesnt even involve him. Yes, I may be an Angry Animal, but I am friends with many people in this community so I dont know what Rabbit has done to anger these people before, but I find it is getting out of hand and now they are just gunning for him. If you have anything to say, positive or negative on the situation, feel free to post

I don't believe you have made this post in the right section... If you are intentionaly, trying to call people out on their issues, this topic is better placed in the flamez section.
No, he's not abusing... We can be good for most, but we can't be good for all.

Sometimes there are no hackers, so I get bored and hit admin menu > permanent ban > close my eyes > and hit some random number... so don't hate, we're all people.

Respect Rabbit and other Admins.

P.S. anyone who disagree, and post some *** below will be slayed. Wink
I wasnt intending to offend or call anyone out thats why i stated that in the opening post
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Actually, I would prefer if this topic would be locked and thrown away as I see nothing positive happening with it
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Locking the topic now.