Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just to make sure
Rival... don't let him fool you, his girlfriend, who is equily pathetic, posted the threads, and their thoughts / opinions are the same on the topic as they delt with Jross's banning as well.

" omg admin banz and I didnt do anything wrong " - Wow, like we havent heard that like 12 fucking times a day on these forums.
why would you ask me the point of this thread when you have determined im a loveless troll?
Rabbit Wrote:Rival... don't let him fool you, his girlfriend, who is equily pathetic, posted the threads, and their thoughts / opinions are the same on the topic as they delt with Jross's banning as well.

" omg admin banz and I didnt do anything wrong " - Wow, like we havent heard that like 12 fucking times a day on these forums.
equily pathetic? I THOUGHT YOU WERE CALM BRO, that's what your defense attorney said anyways... Big Grin
ROFL...I posted the entire chat log sequence log on why we got banned.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
Acknowledgement of a "trolls" existence makes them win. This thread may have no merit but any response just validates a rebuttal from the original poster, and that is just what the original poster wants. Just thought I would give my two cents.
HOLY SHIT WE HAVE A GENIUS! GO TREV!
jross Wrote:HOLY SHIT WE HAVE A GENIUS! GO TREV!

Do you need a hug? :\
crooked face erases any sincerity, i bet your dad slaps you for being a smart ass huh? LOL
jross Wrote:crooked face erases any sincerity, i bet your dad slaps you for being a smart ass huh? LOL

Obiously, yours hit you too hard. :\
The creativity of high schoolers used to be so much better quality... I just said that bro...