Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Curious
jross Wrote:
Nada Wrote:The reason for both your bans is clearly obvious.
-You can look at the last two threads as you constantly harass another admin.
-You can look at the latest chat logs and see admin insubordination.

Don't give this "Sensitivity" bullshit.
Don't give this "Chill out guise, relaxxx, dun be so mad" crap.
This counts as admin disrespect. We don't have a protocol for personal vendettas, but we have protocol on breaking rules.
-Warning
Rabbit definately warned you.
-Kicking
Rabbit kicked you for not listening after the warning.
-Ban for 10 minutes
Rabbit banned for 10 minutes for continuous defiance.
-Perm Ban
You still would not listen.
If anything, your stupidity alone should be enough to justify the ban since simple directions can't be followed.

You make it seem as if I banned you because i'm friends with the admin.
When a third party looks at this all they will see is..
1. A person harassing an admin. Hmm seems pretty normal.
2. Admin tells him to stop. Still normal.
3. Guy wouldn't stop, so admin kicked him for a bit. Still normal.
4. Guy comes back, continues on doing it.
5. Admin eventually bans the idiots.
The only NOT normal thing here is #5, because the admin WAITED SO LONG  to issue the ban.

Look at other cases of admin disrespect, you will see the same thing, don't kid yourself.

The same goes with Violent.
1, 2, 3, are the same. Then she got banned for 10 minutes.
After being banned for 10 minutes, we can look at the latest thread and the chatbox as she STILL wouldn't follow directions as to "admin disrespect."

In addition, your petty comments in your ban protest aren't really helping.
Instead of LEAVING the situation to die down and waiting for your ban to be over. You take it into the forums with the sole purpose to troll into response. You expect us to tolerate this?

I wasn't assuming this had anything to do with yesterday, I thought that was over and done with i got banned for an hour, the end. The 2 threads are in the flamez forums, I would assume anything said in there should have no bearing in these kinds of decisions. All im asking is where in the chat box did I disobey? I looked through it, will you please post the specific instance?

EDIT: Also i think you are confusing me with violent, I never got banned for 10mins. I was kicked once, muted several times. And banned for 1 hour.

I've seen the logs. Just admit it, say sorry, and we will lower your ban to a week, if you don't then ur banned forever.
Canister Wrote:
jross Wrote:

This counts as admin disrespect. We don't have a protocol for personal vendettas, but we have protocol on breaking rules.
-Warning
-Kicking
-Ban for 10 minutes
-Perm Ban
If anything, your stupidity alone should be enough to justify the ban since simple directions can't be followed.

The only NOT normal thing here is #5, because the admin WAITED SO LONG  to issue the ban.

Look at other cases of admin disrespect, you will see the same thing, don't kid yourself.

After being banned for 10 minutes, we can look at the latest thread and the chatbox as she STILL wouldn't follow directions as to "admin disrespect."

Instead of LEAVING the situation to die down and waiting for your ban to be over. You take it into the forums with the sole purpose to troll into response. You expect us to tolerate this?

I wasn't assuming this had anything to do with yesterday, I thought that was over and done with i got banned for an hour, the end. The 2 threads are in the flamez forums, I would assume anything said in there should have no bearing in these kinds of decisions. All im asking is where in the chat box did I disobey? I looked through it, will you please post the specific instance?

EDIT: Also i think you are confusing me with violent, I never got banned for 10mins. I was kicked once, muted several times. And banned for 1 hour.

I've seen the logs. Just admit it, say sorry, and we will lower your ban to a week, if you don't then ur banned forever.

You guys keep saying "it's in the logs" may i see the precise moment the decision to ban was made?
jross Wrote:
Canister Wrote:
jross Wrote:

-Warning
-Kicking
-Ban for 10 minutes
-Perm Ban

You guys keep saying "it's in the logs" may i see the precise moment the decision to ban was made?

We didn't save the logs but it was viewed. Your not making this any good for yourself. If you want to play on the servers again then just admit it and tell everyone here u wont troll again, that's all we really want to give you the chance to play again.
Canister Wrote:We didn't save the logs but it was viewed. Your not making this any good for yourself. If you want to play on the servers again then just admit it and tell everyone here u wont troll again, that's all we really want to give you the chance to play again.

Didn't save the logs? I can still see the chat logs? Would you like me to copy and paste them into this thread? Because from my understanding the chatbox won me my ban. Am I correct?
go ahead, post up the entire thing.
Now remember this is in sequence from bottom to top...

I assume this is the point where nada decided to throw down the ban hammer

Nada:
I feel content now.
Today at 01:14:17 PM
Nada:
I solved everything.
Today at 01:14:14 PM
Nada:
Lol xd
Today at 01:14:10 PM
Rabbit:
Sigh
Today at 01:13:51 PM
I, The Rival:
you'd have to be crazy to be English
Today at 01:12:35 PM
joker8baller:
Crazy Brits.
Today at 01:12:05 PM
I, The Rival:
no its not
Today at 01:11:25 PM
jross:
anger is a weakness
Today at 01:10:40 PM
I, The Rival:
so..... yeah
Today at 01:10:04 PM
I, The Rival:
fuck it, I just woke up and its 10pm, completely wrecked my sleeping pattern and im pissed
Today at 01:10:01 PM
joker8baller:
Now someone needs to go source me a Flyye Weestach, they apparently stopped making them.
Today at 01:09:23 PM
jross:
thats the point bro!
Today at 01:09:21 PM
joker8baller:
Y'all are funny.
Today at 01:07:51 PM
jross:
I did :\
Today at 01:07:09 PM
jross:
Hey loks is a real person! hurray!
Today at 01:06:55 PM
Rabbit:
Jross, don't come into our servers shoutbox, to start drama.. The only section where that is aloud on this website is the Flamez section. Feel free to post a thread there with all the insults, and name calling you want.
Today at 01:06:52 PM
Rabbit:
Indeed.
Today at 01:06:06 PM
Rabbit:
Glad to hear it Loks.
Today at 01:06:02 PM
Loks:
See ya guys tonight!!
Today at 01:06:01 PM
Loks:
Hey rabbit its ok man i told you im cool with he haters!! <3 jross!!
Today at 01:05:35 PM
Rabbit:
Later Loks
Today at 01:05:19 PM
jross:
and by the way... where is this server policy... bison told me it was hidden
Today at 01:04:26 PM
Loks:
Lol have a good day jross!! Later peeps!!
Today at 01:04:22 PM
jross:
I said he understands
Today at 01:04:11 PM
xFerior:
lol
Today at 01:04:10 PM
I, The Rival:
just chillin maine
Today at 01:04:09 PM
Rabbit:
Nada <3
Today at 01:03:24 PM
Rabbit:
Hey Rival
Today at 01:03:23 PM
I, The Rival:
Hello Rabbit
Today at 01:02:59 PM
jross:
loks understands! and hes FOB
Today at 01:01:36 PM
Rabbit:
Please.
Today at 01:01:26 PM
Rabbit:
Jross, take your drama out of the shoutbox
Today at 01:01:24 PM
jross:
it;s that what you would do in a real world situation?
Today at 01:01:13 PM
Nada:
The insults might not of been "severe" but the intent was enough to annoy him into asking you to stop
Today at 01:01:11 PM
Rabbit:
Hello Nada
Today at 01:01:06 PM
Loks:
Nada just ignore him really your wasting your time!!!
Today at 01:01:03 PM
jross:
ignore me... and it become pointless for me
Today at 01:00:50 PM
Nada:
Very fun.
Today at 01:00:48 PM
Nada:
For the sheer purpose of annoying them.
Today at 01:00:47 PM
Nada:
Yes its very fun poking at someone for 3 maps straight.
Today at 01:00:28 PM
jross:
and picking on people who care to respond is fun for me what's the difference?
Today at 01:00:24 PM
Nada:
??
Today at 01:00:11 PM
jross:
FUN?! AHH THE REAL POINT
Today at 12:59:53 PM
Nada:
Testing~~~~~
Today at 12:59:53 PM
Nada:
Weeeeeeeeeeeee
Today at 12:59:30 PM
Nada:
zzz
Today at 12:58:09 PM
Nada:
The fact that people who are this stupid really do exist makes me want to pull my hair out. However, replying to your petty topics are still fun.
Today at 12:58:09 PM
Nada:
You obviously got what I was trying to say.
Today at 12:56:58 PM
Nada:
That's a great correlation
Today at 12:56:52 PM
jross:
DERP
Today at 12:55:51 PM
jross:
"ahh i hate this mint ice cream but i will keep eating it!"
Today at 12:55:44 PM
Loks:
Let them make Post whathever!!
Today at 12:55:38 PM
jross:
don't read them then ez enough
Today at 12:55:16 PM
Loks:
Yeah but specialy bison know rabbit is a good guy!!
Today at 12:54:53 PM
I, The Rival:
0_0
Today at 12:54:52 PM
Nada:
As in the animal.
Today at 12:54:43 PM
Nada:
Not rabbit rabbit, but an actual rabbit
Today at 12:54:42 PM
Nada:
they make me want to kill a rabbit myself.
Today at 12:54:32 PM
Nada:
I'm tired of these anti-rabbit threads.
You're right, that was the point where I felt this bs shouldn't be tolerated anymore. It would just go on and on.
I would agree that me flaunting the ban is unprofessional, however it was my hint to tell you to stop.
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]
How disapointing you didnt post everything.
Rabbit Wrote:How disapointing you didnt post everything.
I only needed to post up to where I got banned... that's what this thread is about rabbit...
I thought half of the problem was stuff being said on the mic. That won't show up on any chat logs. I know Jross and Violent like to talk alot of stuff over the mic. I've had a good laugh with them sometimes too. But it could get the point where it starts annoying other players when there is a constant drone of converstation going on in the server.

I think this is a point where the admin was saying be more moderate and stop talking, poking fun at people, etc. But it was ignored, hence further action was taken. I know Jross and Violent you are smart enough to know that you do talk alot on the servers. I've been there and seen it many times myself. But that doesn't meant it is or is not acceptable. Just think before you react and stop fighting so much and creating more of an issue. It will go much better for everyone in the end.

Unfortunately, you've pissed off a few admins in this whole thing, so it looks like you're going to have to wait out your punishment. Just accept it, let it pass and move on. It's not like they are keeping you from playing. You have plenty of server options to play on if you just can't deal with the way things are run here.

Peace.
[Image: 127101_602.png]