Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  still dont know why banned
i dont understand why they make admin the person that doesnt have brain in his head. u dont understand what u read above. everybody complains being shot. that is human.  even you accept that u didnt see anything about aimbotting that you told i was using it. i learned what it is after googling it.
that is noting wrong in that demo that even the banner person cant see anything. your only claim is that ppl complain about me. so you go and teach them how to play. or just send that ppl to me to teach how to use mouse, weapons and crosshair. i doubt that even you dont know how to play. i play on some servers. and the admins on that servers dont know playing and they cheat to show players that he is the best on that server. they are all same loosers. and i guess you are the one of them.
my argument is just clear : make a video from the demo and upload it on the web (example : youtube). then let us see what ppl say. if u got a friend that knows how to play css, let him watch it too. u cant ban a player just because the others complains.
and let me explain that video : after the terrorist spawn he jumps and fires once and nobody dies with that shoot. then a ct break through at the double doors and he hides. and the terrorist shoot. then he runs away back to the double doors and the terrorist fires at the door and the ct dies. then the terroris shoots three bullets to another ct and he dies. and while the whole things happen, even the admin (let me explain that it is you) cant proove any thing by watching the video again and again. so he just can say "ppl complains". as i said before dude : go and teach them to play.
and what is now? that is easy to guess. u wont be able to disprove my argument. and then i will be banned from this forum too. that is the way loosers use. and while i am writing this message my topic got closed. that means u r not into listening ppl. anyway... i hated your server after this topic. i dont want u to unban me and dont want to play on the server that u manage.

thanks to the forum admins that helped me..

and now u can ban me from this forum too..
RESOLVED

Read the protest section guidelines. You get one protest thread.

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]