Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible 24/7 deathmatch dust server adding the other dust map?
it would be good if the other dust map was added to the 24/7 deathmatch server. its furious fun but adding the other map would really make it fun just a suggestion.

What do you guys reckon?

thankx
Smile
Personally, I think Dust 2 is a lot better than original Dust. But I don't play on that server. As long as server 10 remains just Dust 2, then its all good Smile
If you read this, you suck.
Shot man thankx for that. dust2 is a good map to play on very competitive. i just thought also that the choke points on dust 1 like you'd have to come at the enemy from front on . ie: no spawn killings unless you're front on. in saying that the ct's would prolly be at a disadvantge wide open spawn t's spawn is harder to get too hehe Big Grin
how bout we turn the sniper server into a deathmatch sniper server.
that would be insanely fun..
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
I would hate to add dust 1 on the dust 2 dm.
But im open to the idea of awps on the dust2 dm.

Lol turning 3 to a dm would be fun.

Just my thoughts....
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
I thought AWP's and Autos would ruin the server so I removed them. As for de_dust getting added this will not be happening sorry. The map timelimit is 6 hours to allow for very high scores and a rotation would ruin that.
de_dust sucks so no
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
I kinda dont like de_dust1 lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
(Jul 09 2011, 04:33 AM)Canister Wrote: how bout we turn the sniper server into a deathmatch sniper server.

This is from 2011 but its fucking amazing idea.