Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't fix microphone problem.
Before I tested these two commands, I have to say that I lowered audio quality to low, then I didn't have that sound, but I didn't see any mic activity on that red/yellow/green line... then it started force closing css.exe every time I press test button!

something weird...

Edit: tried console commands, and cant tell if it changed something, because as soon as I hit microphone test button I have hl2.exe has stopped working.
When I was first testing my mic on Team Fortress 2, pressing "Test Mic" would force close TF2. I fixed it by making sure that the mic I wanted to use (Logitech USB one) was the default communications device in Windows 7 (right click the speaker icon in the icon tray next to the clock, click "Recording devices", and right click the device you want to use and click "Make default device/Make default communications device). I just made sure I had all other mics unplugged as well, and it didnt force close TF2 anymore.

Not sure if that will help you at all, but that's just my experience.
If you read this, you suck.
Internal mic has been set as a default device already.

Edit #1:

[CODE4]ruplayer: hey deadly, one more time, was it clear clear but with a little static on the background?
[CODE4]ruplayer: or it was my voice on the background
Deadlysnowcone :  more like alot of backrond noise
Deadlysnowcone :  but i could hear u
Deadlysnowcone :  fairly clear

Edit #2: Just spoke to one guy in game, and he said he can hear me laud and clear... I've done so much config changes and some other stuff so I don't even know what could have fixed the problem.

Now I just wanna check if it will work without fine with default K function.