Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War-Lords 1000 Members!
i helped with some of this fine deed. Thanks Admins for hooking me up Tongue
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Congrats on getting to 1000K members, not easy to do most of the time.
nicenice  8)
Ashoka Wrote:Pls help me with the my CSS...i cannot play after i updated it latest patch :-[

Please take some time to read any of the other topics about this or make a SEPERATE topic. Thanks....
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
1000 but active like just 30 or sth..............look at the competition, it took almost 2 weeks to get 20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:1000 but active like just 30 or sth..............look at the competition, it took almost 2 weeks to get 20

True but some of us have the real version allready.
Knowpain Wrote:1000 but active like just 30 or sth..............look at the competition, it took almost 2 weeks to get 20

nah, because many user is not active on forum.. maybe they are just silent listener, coz i do that on some forums
congratz WLLL
Bah Wrote:True but some of us have the real version allready.

...............???
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
Bah Wrote:True but some of us have the real version allready.

...............???

If you look at that quote that you cut off, knowpain is saying that it took a long time to get 20people for the non-steam "competition", I said that some of the people on the forums have a legit copy of CS:S so that is not always the case.
can anyone tel me how to become an admin?...plz!!!!