Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  GameMe
i brought this up before that on ths sniper server i thought something was wrong, i dont think anyone looked into it.

just an example i was +16 points for the session, got killed said the enemy gained 22 points, i typed /rank i then had -6 , and we won the round, so lost 24 points

so yeah.... plz check into it

/e - also when someones joins late and gets spawn protection, thats very unfair
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
Ya the ranks are messed up for some of the servers, but #3 is totally messed up...
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Really ? M most active on 3  :'(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Zenk Wrote:i brought this up before that on ths sniper server i thought something was wrong, i dont think anyone looked into it.

just an example i was +16 points for the session, got killed said the enemy gained 22 points, i typed /rank i then had -6 , and we won the round, so lost 24 points

I'm not quite following you, if you were +16 points for the session and the enemy gained 22 points that would put you at -6 for the session.

There really isn't much we can do about gameME, its an external service that isn't managed by us. All we do is provide RCON and add a plugin to show the info.

Zenk Wrote:/e - also when someones joins late and gets spawn protection, thats very unfair

The plugin is doing its job as intended by protecting someone that just spawned.
Matt Wrote:
Zenk Wrote:i brought this up before that on ths sniper server i thought something was wrong, i dont think anyone looked into it.

I'm not quite following you, if you were +16 points for the session and the enemy gained 22 points that would put you at -6 for the session.

There really isn't much we can do about gameME, its an external service that isn't managed by us. All we do is provide RCON and add a plugin to show the info.

Zenk Wrote:/e - also when someones joins late and gets spawn protection, thats very unfair

The plugin is doing its job as intended by protecting someone that just spawned.

i thought it was u lose 25% of the points that the enemy gained killing u, looks more than 100% in that example

also spawn protection late on sniper server is bs, they spawn they have 5 secs to do w/e they want, while u just stare at them then get awped
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
That's what I get for reading when I first wake up Smile. #3 is now set to 25% points lost.
Although spawn protection isn't exactly a bug and probably shouldn't be discussed in this thread, I would like to add that spawn protection is, by definition, unfair.  The two "fairer" remedies are 1) not allow them to shoot while they're under spawn protection, 2) not allow spawning after round starts.

Additionally, although I'm unaware if you have this or not, but spawn protection during DM is unfair, too.  It actually ruins the fun and the point of DEATH match.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
because running into their spawn, getting 48920948092804980420948108 kills because people are still fixing their guns is very fair.
It's very fair to stay in the back of spawn and spawn camp, as soon as people spawn, you kill them. But you're at the back of the spawn so they dont know where they got shot from and so you kill them OVER and OVEr.
SOOOOOOOOO fair.

But I agree, it does ruin the point of DEATH match.
It also ruins the point of a GAME. i.e. to have fun. 
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]