Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell War-lords
SAMMYtheBULL Wrote:Pass: Do you even play counter-strike? Have I ever played with you? Do you even know me? No.

You sir, is some angry kid.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
PaSS Wrote:so wat i got from that is im a hacking and i dont wanna get banned BYE LOL
Sammy doesn't hack, he's a great player, and for you to make such an assumption and/or interpretation truly demonstrates your ignorance.

Sammy, before his vacation, and before most of you became active on the servers, was nearly always on, a great, fun guy to play with, and one that was actually good, and not simply a pubstar. He's ranked so far up in the Top 10 because of his play time, that even though he was gone for a week, he only lost a few places to 555 and 666 (Who stat pad anyways). He always tried to help get server started and didn't rage against randos. He's one of the first players who started to scrim, one of the originals of the "Warlords based clans", PHYS, even before MassAppeal, AngryAnimals, Hedonists, WickedKids... Losing him is actually a bad loss, since he was active, participating, and a good guy to play with.

So, you can take your assumptions, and do whatever with them. Especially from someone who just posted, how can I get better at detecting hacks?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
yeah remember i played with him long time ago, way before most of the people that are active now.
joker8baller Wrote:Sammy doesn't hack, he's a great player, and for you to make such an assumption and/or interpretation truly demonstrates your ignorance.

Sammy, before his vacation, and before most of you became active on the servers, was nearly always on, a great, fun guy to play with, and one that was actually good, and not simply a pubstar. He's ranked so far up in the Top 10 because of his play time, that even though he was gone for a week, he only lost a few places to 555 and 666 (Who stat pad anyways). He always tried to help get server started and didn't rage against randos. He's one of the first players who started to scrim, one of the originals of the "Warlords based clans", PHYS, even before MassAppeal, AngryAnimals, Hedonists, WickedKids... Losing him is actually a bad loss, since he was active, participating, and a good guy to play with.

So, you can take your assumptions, and do whatever with them. Especially from someone who just posted, how can I get better at detecting hacks?

Agreed Joker... Now there are only 3 of the Original PHYS left... Its sad to see another one of us gone.
joker8baller Wrote:
PaSS Wrote:so wat i got from that is im a hacking and i dont wanna get banned BYE LOL
Sammy doesn't hack, he's a great player, and for you to make such an assumption and/or interpretation truly demonstrates your ignorance.

You can ignore Pass, he always tries to BM everyone.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

EternalReaper Wrote:You can ignore Pass, he always tries to BM everyone.

But, he has never cheated, it's a simple fact.
ruplayer Wrote:
EternalReaper Wrote:You can ignore Pass, he always tries to BM everyone.

But, he has never cheated, it's a simple fact.

Umm, what? I never said anybody cheated...?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]