Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screenshots from the WL servers
xFerior Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:[Image: deaztec0001o.jpg]

You got a link for that GUI? The bit that tells you who was MVP and what team won. Looks real nice.
o.o

What? Look closely: The Counter-Terrorists have already one, and these CT's are barely rushing out of spawn. lol. :Smile

The time on the GUI thing also says "0:37", whereas the round clock clearly says "2:20". I am guessing the overlay comes up at the start of the next round, possibly.

I would still like to know what it is.
If you read this, you suck.
That's not a GUI, it comes with the game, and part of the Source engine update.

The round clock reads 2:20 because that's how much time is remaining. The time of 0:37 represents how long it took the CT's to win the round.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I guess I don't have it because I don't have it on Steam then Sad Either that or it's just not showing up because my game fails Sad

Sad faces all round Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
hahaha now neone who posts screenshots of css is committed!
Nice shot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
LOL...xFerior and Rival missed to see that its a T spawn not a CT spawn..  ;D ;D ;D ;D
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
BARCODE Wrote:LOL...xFerior and Rival missed to see that its a T spawn not a CT spawn..  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nah, i knew, but it kinda looks like they are at CT spawn. lol. Also, the top left says T-Spawn :Smile
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
tankbot Wrote:hahaha now neone who posts screenshots of css is committed!
It's not like it took me hours: I press F5 whenever I see some good stuff in-game and it barely took me 5 minutes to upload and post them.
xFerior Wrote:
BARCODE Wrote:LOL...xFerior and Rival missed to see that its a T spawn not a CT spawn..  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nah, i knew, but it kinda looks like they are at CT spawn. lol. Also, the top left says T-Spawn :Smile

HOnestly at first I thought its in ct spawn..  ;D
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]

I don't play that map.