Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  becAuse of curiosity
LOL
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
hmmm.. so u cheated huh..but atleast ur honest.. the decisions will be given by our head admin/s so please for now be honest, i mean be honest all the time..
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
thanks for the reply...thanks in advance...for now ill just wait and looking forward for positive outcome.. :'(
any update coming form admins..? :'( please..
So it seems to me like you're only sorry that you got caught. You didn't seem to care that you were defiling our servers with your cheats.

Cheating is basically not tolerated on any servers (except cheating ones), which nearly everyone knows. Even if you didn't know the rules are clearly stated in the MOTD.

If you didn't get caught I'm sure you would of kept on cheating.

Your ban is staying for one month from when you were banned.
thanks for the reply...im just telling the truth and i never mean to use that cheat until im not caught..if you see my title i tried that because of my curiosity.. :'(well if you see me like that i deeply respect what is your decision..i deserved to be ban but I'm only asking if you forgive me for what I've done and begging to less my punishment not to permanent...

:'( :'( :'(
What cheat did you intend to use then? Wallhack?

Anyway, you're going to have to wait the time out.
i think its wall hack but when i  tried it my css get close immediately so i can't see how its work ... i didn't use it actually.. :'(
did you copy and paste your last post?? :o
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
I'm sorry my net resend again that's why it doubled post..but i edited already :'(