Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan gS@UsWest
nononono, Flooding and loading was trolling when it was referred to as "warring", though many people (mostly retards) consider "warring" to be dead, thus Flooding and loading is a way to pass the time.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:nononono, Flooding and loading was trolling when it was referred to as "warring", though many people (mostly ******s) consider "warring" to be dead, thus Flooding and loading is a way to pass the time.

Warring is dead, it's just people are trying to revive it... Warring used to be when you would attack or "war" a clan that you know can do something back to you, people now a days attack clans that cant do anything. It's pretty pathetic.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

iWaR@NoobsSmile Ganja smokers beEzY
Together we are a powerful force
As one mind, body, and soul.
Let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us
Because of the beliefs we hold.
And with this love, combined with our strength,
We ward off pain and stress.
Technician I am, wholeheartedly,
In life and in death!
TeChN9Ne Wrote:iWaR@NoobsSmile Ganja smokers beEzY

What?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:nononono, Flooding and loading was trolling when it was referred to as "warring", though many people (mostly ******s) consider "warring" to be dead, thus Flooding and loading is a way to pass the time.

wth are you talking about? Just because you just started to know how to flood/load you think warring is not dead? haa. You are like 5 years late kiddo.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:

wth are you talking about? Just because you just started to know how to flood/load you think warring is not dead? haa. You are like 5 years late kiddo.
Argreed
Together we are a powerful force
As one mind, body, and soul.
Let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us
Because of the beliefs we hold.
And with this love, combined with our strength,
We ward off pain and stress.
Technician I am, wholeheartedly,
In life and in death!
un like most people that just started in the flooding area i started flooding 6 years back lol big differance in flood from then and now first off nothing can beat the floods 6 years ago i agree its a way to pass time but still bro find some better way of doing it cause personaly its a waste of your time you just make your self look like an idiot :/ just saying
PaSS Wrote:un like most people that just started in the flooding area i started flooding 6 years back lol big differance in flood from then and now first off nothing can beat the floods 6 years ago i agree its a way to pass time but still bro find some better way of doing it cause personaly its a waste of your time you just make your self look like an idiot :/ just saying
Agreed Tongue DDoS is where its at xD
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
dreams wtf are you talking about
PaSS Wrote:dreams wtf are you talking about
Sorry stoned..
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~