Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is SMAC?
What is SMAC?  I've noticed that in other posts people have been kicked (even banned) for "Spin hack" or "Eye angles".  What are these things? I've been kicked for "Eye angles violation" idk what it is.  Someone shine some light on this topic?
It's an anti cheat plugin installed on the server to reduce the number of people using hacks such as aimbots, no-recoil and wallhacks. If you have been banned by it, chances are you were aimbotting, wallhacking or had no-recoil on. It's very good at detecting these hacks, so your best bet is to make a ban protest in the Ban Protest section with your ingame name, Steam ID and explanation.
If you read this, you suck.
k, wanted to know why i was kicked )x
Have I not answered your question sufficiently? I apologise for any confusion following my previous post, but I only wished to help.
If you read this, you suck.
No, you've answered it.  Ive posted in the ban protests.  I also read a post by another member saysing that people banned from Eye Angles Violation are using nospread hacks.  I can tell you that I was not using any aimbot, nospread, norecoil, or wall hacks at the time of the ban.
lol I love the "at the time of the ban"
basically saying "I have hacks installed, just toggled off the instant I was banned"