Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  WHY AND WHO BANNED ME? 0=(SAMURAI> I WANT ANSWERS!
Yesterday night someon, who is admin, banned me. I wanna explanations. Im legit, my before name was Metroshot. You can ask everyone if sometime I've used wallhack or other stupids hacks. STOP HACKUSATIONS, and Im sure OwnageHD or how he call banned me, because I voteban him. He think is good, but I watched him for a while and Im sure he is using wallhAck. Sure he banned me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please someone unban meeeeeeee.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Your steamID is: STEAM_0:0:249165673

You were banned by admin lin3ar for allegedly using a wallhack. Give me some time while i review the demo.

However, I'm curious as to why you automatically assumed you were banned for wallhacks though. :o

-MOVED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Any explanation for those shots through the door?
http://www.mediafire.com/?wof72oqa4p5bigd
[Image: 191457_101.png]
If you view the demo with r_drawothermodels 2 on, you can clearly see him aiming at people through doors, going straight for headshots and aiming at several other people directly as they are up from mid. It's not like spraying doors because he thinks there is someone behind them, he is actually aiming at people.

I know I am not admin, but I was personally curious about this demo as I played with Metroshot/Samurai a lot. It's a shame, but I am sure he was wall hacking in this demo.
If you read this, you suck.
Just for the record juansevilla.... Ownage is not a CSS Admin.
Ownage was the one to point out you were hacking because your score was so bad that I never bothered to spec you.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I, The Rival Wrote:If you view the demo with r_drawothermodels 2 on, you can clearly see him aiming at people through doors, going straight for headshots and aiming at several other people directly as they are up from mid. It's not like spraying doors because he thinks there is someone behind them, he is actually aiming at people.

I know I am not admin, but I was personally curious about this demo as I played with Metroshot/Samurai a lot. It's a shame, but I am sure he was wall hacking in this demo.

I actually went and did that on the demo... It clearly shows him aiming for two players heads. Also, is that automatically turned off or do I have to disable it? o.O
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

REJECTED

The demo had evidence that you were using a wallhack.

EternalReaper Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:If you view the demo with r_drawothermodels 2 on, you can clearly see him aiming at people through doors, going straight for headshots and aiming at several other people directly as they are up from mid. It's not like spraying doors because he thinks there is someone behind them, he is actually aiming at people.

I actually went and did that on the demo... It clearly shows him aiming for two players heads. Also, is that automatically turned off or do I have to disable it? o.O
It will automatically set to the server CVARS when you join a server :Smile
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
EternalReaper Wrote:

Just type in "r_drawothermodels 1" and it will go back to how it was.

EDIT : Or what xFerior said.
If you read this, you suck.
metroshot?? indeed walling, ive been watching u but u changed your name,.
anyways youre banned now,. later