Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned Wallhack...
NK Always Angry ^_0 Play3r
STEAM_0:0:443023

Hi I got banned for wallhacking apparently Lok told be I was banned by Tea, the reason I got banned was if im not mistaken that i killed one guy thru the wall in nuke, i was in the shed outside i shoot tru the wall  randomly at twinkie because one guy was sniping from there the round before, i shot randomly, then peeked outside to see if someone one there, indeed he was came inside again cause he had an awp and shot tru the wall were i thought he was, and he was and i killed him. i dont wall hack massacre, ruplayer, and loks have spected me and find nothing to be called a wallhacker and im not even that good jesus, review the demo if theres one thx
Already have 2 demos on u wall banging.  Hmmm.... :o

And you zoomed in on your wallbang....really.

2 out of the 3 people that give you cred, disagree with you.  Sorry man.
upload them please
It's pretty clear that you are cheating since about two weeks ago and .. I remember always playing with you and you going 4-18, 12-20, 4-12 etc.. and now out of the blue.. overnight.. you go 23-2, 30-4, and 22-1.. youre shot has gotten 90percent better, your peaking skills has gotten 90 percent better.. and youre overall game has gotten 90 percent better.. this takes years and years of practice. it just doesnt happen out of the blue.

the point is.. I saw you wall hacking more than once.. and I warned you to stop.. you didn't I have talked to more then one admin about you and they have been watching you for a while.. do you expect people to be just dumb? and not notice that you became an amazing cs player overnight? makes no sense.
As requested:
1) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3O1J02VF

2) http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/getdemo ... =B&id=7186

1st via massacre alerting me.

2nd one me randomly coming on and specing u.  Next time u say you peeked, you didn't.  If you watch the demo you see you never cleared the garage shed until your second kill.  Never seen a wall bang from garage to twinkie in 6yrs+ of play.  Sorry man.  You aren't that good.  Thats why we picked up on you quickly.
lol massacre i get those kills when im using the awp when i get low skills is when someone else is using the awp dumbass
Listen man I know all youre use to is calling me names and such.. but I wont lower myself to youre level.. however this has nothing to do with how you feel about me.. it has everything to do with you walling in the war lords server. and trying to get away with it. now you are caught.. just be a man and for once in cs history admit to walling.
ok I saw them first one def looks like wallhacking for sure, but its not walls but a glitch my vid card has 8800 gtx oc with css and day of defeat as well as tf2, it shows me likes shadows in nuke,just thru the shed  not in all the maps but in nuke and in cbble some specific areas where is it i can "see"  i can make a demo of me playingshowing the same skills and yall see theres no walling involved i was 14/9 ... Geezus and u massacre everyone has spectated you and no wonder they all voteban you all the time. youve and all ur demos are sketchy noone has ever complained about me before only you because i kill you and you whine all the time ur nothing but a fatass geek everytime someone kills you you call him a hacker
Thank you, however you just admited yourself that it looks like hacks? and now your trying to blame your video card? lmao comeon man just quit posting youre making yourself look like a bigger joke.. and once again this post is about you and your wall hacking skills.. not me.
massacre Wrote:It's pretty clear that you are cheating since about two weeks ago and .. I remember always playing with you and you going 4-18, 12-20, 4-12 etc.. and now out of the blue.. overnight.. you go 23-2, 30-4, and 22-1.. youre shot has gotten 90percent better, your peaking skills has gotten 90 percent better.. and youre overall game has gotten 90 percent better.. this takes years and years of practice. it just doesnt happen out of the blue.

the point is.. I saw you wall hacking more than once.. and I warned you to stop.. you didn't I have talked to more then one admin about you and they have been watching you for a while.. do you expect people to be just dumb? and not notice that you became an amazing cs player overnight? makes no sense.

Incorrect, some people can gain skill faster then others. Hard to one isnt hard to all Wink. While Im not saying he didnt hack, I am just saying your statement is wrong.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]