Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you guys noticed that we have MASS of amounts of accounts with no posts? do you think we should delete them to make the site faster?
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Maybe we should delete you? All your spammy posts are probably clogging up the site way more than a bunch of users with a couple of posts.
If you read this, you suck.
It makes the site look more active lol Tongue Also, make the site faster? It's fast enough :o
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
If the site is slow for him, that means his internet is slow.  :o
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Deleting inactive accounts won't make the site FASTER.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
Dre@m$ Wrote:do you guys noticed that we have MASS of amounts of accounts with no posts? do you think we should delete them to make the site faster?

The only times I've deleted "inactive users" are when they're either clutter or they're taking up limited space.  Fortunately here, we have a search feature and seemingly unlimited space!
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
OwnageHN Wrote:
Dre@m$ Wrote:do you guys noticed that we have MASS of amounts of accounts with no posts? do you think we should delete them to make the site faster?

The only times I've deleted "inactive users" are when they're either clutter or they're taking up limited space.  Fortunately here, we have a search feature and seemingly unlimited space!
We're far from limited space :o I think this package only has like 5 gb of disk space to use.

KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Deleting inactive accounts won't make the site FASTER.

KnightRider, theoretically, deleting users would indeed make the site faster, as deleting users = less junk in the SQL tables :Smile

xFerior Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:

We're far from limited space :o I think this package only has like 1) 5 gb of disk space to use.

KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Deleting inactive accounts won't make the site FASTER.

KnightRider, theoretically, 2) deleting users would indeed make the site faster, as deleting users = less junk in the SQL tables :Smile

1) Really? I wonder where we are right now lol.

2) You'd have to delete a lot of users to probably even notice a difference.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

Well, there are lots of inactive users Wink

xFerior Wrote:Well, there are lots of inactive users Wink

Which means good bye to 1000 member celebration and hello to 400-500 member count, roughly. Sad
(° ‿ ° ✿)