Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: insocpiuws9xcsu6wmax.jpg]

just had to lock a flame topic, who does that?
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
agree, i want it to be continued!
Have you memorized the link to that picture, or do you have it bookmarked and just copy and paste the link from there? :o
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
xFerior Wrote:Have you memorized the link to that picture, or do you have it bookmarked and just copy and paste the link from there? :o

It's already on the forums right?

Also, was PaSS trolling the flame thread about Eternal by locking it for trolling? lol
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
OwnageHN Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:Have you memorized the link to that picture, or do you have it bookmarked and just copy and paste the link from there? :o

It's already on the forums right?

Also, was PaSS trolling the flame thread about Eternal by locking it for trolling? lol

Who knows. All I know is Rabbit cant flame Wink
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Right Click -> Copy Image Location -> Paste
example:
[Image: insocpiuws9xcsu6wmax.jpg]
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
fail flame topic this picture makes no sense i dont get y u keep posting it is rather more annoying than any thing im on the verge of deleting every post i see with this picture its just a waste of space and time to scan throught

~Closed~

Reason
people just trolling about nothing a flame topic is someting where u ...i luv u... some one out not post some guys random picture thanks and btw u just got owned and btw no im not mad

PS Make a real flame dont do noob shit like this. this is more or less a waste of space on the forum

PS PS
was really hoping i could actually rage about something parently ur to noob to do so if u wanna make a real flame make a new topic