Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Mic spamming (snuggleparty)
Players : Ocean, Pocket_9s, Diabeetus.
Demo if needed: http://www.mediafire.com/?m4e8lrn4w7gs1t4

All 3 players spam mic all the time, it's nearly impossible to play with them in the same team. They don't troll players most of the times, and don't spam music,  but they are talking non stop and always join same team. They talk about random crap, singing and almost never about game objectives. If we play with them in the same team, we can't hear footsteps, we can't really talk about game objectives, etc.

I always play ct on italy, and they happened to switch to ct too(they stack winning teams in 90%), I ended up switching all 3 of them back to Ts, because I couldn't hear enemies footsteps and communicate to the rest of my team. I never banned them for spamming mic, and I know we joke sometimes and talk, but this is non stop 3 people spam, and we really need to do something. I tried to warn them, but warnings don't work.
What is mic spam?  In my opinion, this is not mic spam.  This is called socializing.  In fact, if you don't want to socialize, Source has this nifty thing called a Mute feature.  Press Esc -> click on Player List -> find the person you want to mute -> click on their name -> press the Mute button at the bottom of the player list window.

Also, there's a radar on the top left of your screen.  If you're on the Terrorist team, your teammates will appear as red dots.  That means if you see red dots around the corner of the tunnel, like in spam2.dem, you don't have to throw a nade towards them, because that would mean you would be wasting your nade, like you did...  Furthermore, you should try not to bait your teammates, like you did near the end of spam2.dem.  If you'll notice, you all died when you tried to exit the tunnels into the CT spawn area.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
God, hit back and it deleted everything.

For what it's worth, they're a good bunch of guys, fun to play with, and they get the server working together. When they joke around and talk it lightens up the mood for the other players and the server gets populated at night when they talk with each other. Pretty fun and def. a fun server environment. I usually let them talk because they're hiliarious and we all have a good time.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:God, hit back and it deleted everything.

For what it's worth, they're a good bunch of guys, fun to play with, and they get the server working together. When they joke around and talk it lightens up the mood for the other players and the server gets populated at night when they talk with each other. Pretty fun and def. a fun server environment. I usually let them talk because they're hiliarious and we all have a good time.

I agree with joker.  Listening to the funny shit they say has never bothered me, honestly it just makes it more entertaining. 
I just wanna say that jokes that they say are far from what we call funny, and may sound funny for 12 y.o. All this singing and farting stuff is annoying too, if you think it's ok, then alright let it be. I just like to be aware of enemy by listening to a foot steps, and these 3 guys disabling this feature in the game. Other people use mic as well, but they know what to say and they leave some space for a gameplay.
I didn't watch the demo, but just talking about my experience. Up to admin present discretion IMO?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:I didn't watch the demo, but just talking about my experience. Up to admin present discretion IMO?

I'm not sure what I recorded there, I just randomly recorded two rounds on two maps, I have it binded Smile
ruplayer Wrote:I just wanna say that jokes that they say are far from what we call funny, and may sound funny for 12 y.o. All this singing and farting stuff is annoying too, if you think it's ok, then alright let it be. I just like to be aware of enemy by listening to a foot steps, and these 3 guys disabling this feature in the game. Other people use mic as well, but they know what to say and they leave some space for a gameplay.

I must have heard them while they were behaving...if they are singing and farting that's much different.  If that's what they're doing than I agree with you, that's just annoying.
Include slapaho on this list too!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
As a member of snuggleparty it is kind hearted banter between players.

However, when it does get out of hand a simple alltalk "@ Keep the spamming down." Or a few rnd mute is just as effective.