Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about some incentives for people to join the forums?
Well, I find that the majority of people on the forums are typically the admins and/or randos that I hardly ever see on the server.

How about we start developing some incentives, or contests that forces people to register onto the forums, communicate with us, and to strengthen and build our community? Even more advertising of our Forums would be a good idea to get more of the regulars on here and a broader diversity of games played.

Example:
People that have 50 posts on the forum are given a reserved slot, so they can't be kicked for admin.

Or a contest, person to have the most points in a server that doesn't get much traffic (*cough* TF2) will receive some sort of prize, like the ability to initiate votekicks or votebans? Or like extra money at the beginning of every map...

Or like free lessons in CS:S... anything, lol.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I try and get people active on the forums... couple of Angry Animals joined, but then turned into Admins later on...
lol
/fail
oh oh ! free lessons from ownage! i found his niche.!
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
DandyAndy Wrote:oh oh ! free lessons from ownage! i found his niche.!
LMFAO
[Image: 162225_101.png]

[Image: 477881_101.png]

[Image: 449659_101.png]
DandyAndy Wrote:oh oh ! free lessons from ownage! i found his niche.!

Fixed it for you.
How about, they get to keep their lives if they join the forum. :o
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:Well, I find that the majority of people on the forums are typically the admins and/or randos that I hardly ever see on the server.

How about we start developing some incentives, or contests that forces people to register onto the forums, communicate with us, and to strengthen and build our community? Even more advertising of our Forums would be a good idea to get more of the regulars on here and a broader diversity of games played.

Example:
People that have 50 posts on the forum are given a reserved slot, so they can't be kicked for admin.

Or a contest, person to have the most points in a server that doesn't get much traffic (*cough* TF2) will receive some sort of prize, like the ability to initiate votekicks or votebans? Or like extra money at the beginning of every map...

Or like free lessons in CS:S... anything, lol.

I wanted to say that the exactly same thing but I thought it will be useless. Thank you Joker, for bringing this topic up Big Grin Also, we need to be friends on facebook also!
I'm not an admin or a rando Smile

The incentive I had to join the forum was that the server was down and I wanted to see what was going on. Maybe we should take the servers down more? Tongue
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:I'm not an admin or a rando Smile

The incentive I had to join the forum was that the server was down and I wanted to see what was going on. Maybe we should take the servers down more? Tongue

Its funny...

Its either:

A) Servers are down
B) Was banned
C) Wants to be admin

:\
I was A, then I was C. Hopefully I won't be B.
If you read this, you suck.