Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  I need more opinions.
This dude has probally experiance with walls if he has them. I think he was over nading/ shooting that 1 area.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
He's quite obviously wall hacking, from the looks of that demo in wireframe. You see straight after he flashes, he shoot directly at where those 2 Ts are, I am guessing he was hoping to get some easy kills through the door. He's tracking people as well.
If you read this, you suck.
it Clearly hacking hes aimming over and then locks on right on
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
He's still not banned, because I wasn't 100% sure, admins please review both youtube videos.
I must agree with the hacking.... he hides them well but you cant hide it all! GUILTY
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
I, The Rival Wrote:He's quite obviously wall hacking, from the looks of that demo in wireframe. You see straight after he flashes, he shoot directly at where those 2 Ts are, I am guessing he was hoping to get some easy kills through the door. He's tracking people as well.

He threw a pretty common nade and heard it hit those guys. It's no secret they were right there. I say look up his ID and see if he has any league experience.  Pubstars don't know maps as well as those who play leagues.  See what comes up.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
100% that guy doesn't hack, you can easily spam through that wood door and kill those 2 guys, he momentarily shot right where they were because it was an assumption after flash bangs nades etc. using sound and he didnt have it lined up right after a few shots big deal you can spam boxes and stuff all the time, If he hacked he would have just killed them both. Then later he goes for a reload when the guy is going to peak.... on top of that im pretty sure he doesn't even realize there is 2 guys there cuz after he kills 1 he peaks mid and dies... this guy sux.
what about the first video? random headshot from spray and pray?
First video is simple he peaks across at pit at b first which is pretty standard maybe a little bit slow in my opinion cuz if there was awp he would be dead (hackers/wallers dont need to check spots when no one is there that helps prove his legitimacy). Then he goes for cover then steps out and as you notice the t shoots first and he has a good reaction flick shot, little bit luck. What you see is a bit of a discrepancy between players latency and lag etc thats why the cross hairs dont always line up when you watch first person, that was good shot but not hacks and you can definitely see the recoil in slow mo. On the otherhand if you had a longer demo and he got nothing but headshots like that one, 180's etc then I could change my mind. This was a nice reaction shot happens all the time cuz this game is full of bs.
helmut^ Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:He's quite obviously wall hacking, from the looks of that demo in wireframe. You see straight after he flashes, he shoot directly at where those 2 Ts are, I am guessing he was hoping to get some easy kills through the door. He's tracking people as well.

He threw a pretty common nade and heard it hit those guys. It's no secret they were right there. I say look up his ID and see if he has any league experience.  Pubstars don't know maps as well as those who play leagues.  See what comes up.

this^

Rift Wrote:100% that guy doesn't hack, you can easily spam through that wood door and kill those 2 guys, he momentarily shot right where they were because it was an assumption after flash bangs nades etc. using sound and he didnt have it lined up right after a few shots big deal you can spam boxes and stuff all the time, If he hacked he would have just killed them both. Then later he goes for a reload when the guy is going to peak.... on top of that im pretty sure he doesn't even realize there is 2 guys there cuz after he kills 1 he peaks mid and dies... this guy sux.

this^
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]