Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I banned??
Good day to all admin..i just want to ask why i can't find war-lords.net servers..what happened?are we banned to your server? and what's the reason if we have been banned? hoping for your quick response..
Ok dude, we have no idea who you are...

Please post your STEAM ID and then I can help you.

Just go into some randomn server you are nt banned from and then type "status" in console.

Take your steam id and post it here.

Thanks.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Suggestion 1
Maybe it is a lag...
I always experience this...
When i click find servers there aren't any servers
Then I just go to internet tab and then go back to favorites,
then I do that repeatedly until The servers show up.

Suggestion 2
Maybe you lost your warlords IP
Or maybe war lords IP has changed
Just type in google : GameTracker (wL)
then open the gametracker page...Copy the IP address on the address Bar (on top of the browser)
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Sir, i am playing CSS nonsteam..i am playing in 24/7 Dust 2, currently in 11th position, i , with my brothers usually change the player name..last name we played namely, $2P!D. °| ἰﻛpy |° ™, one of your admins, know me using the name "<---GR!mM R34P3R W!ZaRD!---->". We are not cheaters but we are noobs who enjoy playing in your servers. At this point in time, we really need your help. Thank you for listening..We are hoping to play soon in your good server..
iSpy? why dont you use your iSpy account here?
Please post you SteamID as Bah said -maybe no need
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
no. i am not iSpy. he just know me when i used the name Grimm Reaper Wizard. I've done that before, refreshing the internet tabs in "find server" but later on, i can't find warlords servers..even in "favorites" tab and in "history" tab..I only play CSS Nonsteam.
sh3ng Wrote:no. i am not iSpy. he just know me when i used the name Grimm Reaper Wizard. I've done that before, refreshing the internet tabs in "find server" but later on, i can't find warlords servers..even in "favorites" tab and in "history" tab..I only play CSS Nonsteam.

It probally reseted when the root admins changed all the names of the servers
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
is it because i play on a nonsteam?
Run your game, go to servers list > click favorites > add server > copy this server ip 173.231.35.18:27015(only numbers) > click add >then click refresh> then it will appear on the list and join it> and let us know whats gonna happen. This is your favorite 24/7 Dust2 server.
thanks man... really appreciate it.. Big Grin