Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban Protest
=Affan=
STEAM_0:0:931948112
My friend gave me a programe called an AIMBOT and he told me to open CSS and use this program.So I created a server and started playing and i was killing everyone i thought i had become good so i come to War Lords to play And they ban me for AIMBOT.I didnt know what aimbot was until i was banned.After i got banned i search the internet and found out it was a cheat.So please UNBAN me this is my favourite server and i was a regular here before this incident... Please please UNBAN ME!!
lol.....  It's been 10 minutes since I had seen this protest at first, but I'm still laughing ;D
affan Wrote:i was killing everyone i thought i had become good
  ;D Big Grin ;D Big Grin
[Image: funny-dog-kid.jpg]

This was 10 times funnier than "my brother downloaded something" protests!
Can U please unban me this is my favourite server.I will never do it again.I didnt knew wat it was before i got banned.so please unban me
You posted this exact ban protest a month ago (pretty much word for word) and you didn't get unbanned because you were quite obviously hacking with a horrible excuse as well.

As you only get one chance to protest your ban, you've already had yours, so you remain banned.
If you read this, you suck.
Please Unban me.This is my favourite server.No one replied to me on that Protest.Please unban m.
Buy a new SteamID if you want to play on the servers again. Do the crime be prepared to do the time, which is a life sentence.
But i didnt know what an aimbot was before so please unban me
BTW i am using NON STEAM
affan Wrote:But i didnt know what an aimbot was before so please unban me

Even if this is true, you should have researched this "mysterious program" before you entered a public server.

Your excuse is extremely poor, that's why it was rejected a month ago, and that's why it's been rejected now.

I suggest you go and find a different server to play on, because you will remain banned from War Lords servers for aimbotting. In future, don't trust things that people send you, and definitely don't run hacks and then claim you didn't know it was a hack.

Locking this thread, since a root admin has decided that you aren't getting unbanned.
If you read this, you suck.
REJECTED

Your staying banned.

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]