Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been told there are plans for a BF3 server or two... I'd like to request that we may be set it up sooner than later... If we get into this market quickly, we can build a fast and stable public before there are a lot of servers out there.

What do you guys think?
We'll have to know the details about the dedicated servers. In the past BF2 servers were only given ranked status if they were hosted by a professional hosting company so the stats couldn't be messed with. This caused the servers to be more expensive because they also had to pay special costs.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:We'll have to know the details about the dedicated servers. In the past BF2 servers were only given ranked status if they were hosted by a professional hosting company so the stats couldn't be messed with. This caused the servers to be more expensive because they also had to pay special costs.

True, If thats the case I'd be willing to chip in more money twords the cause.

Smile
That would be great to have BF3. I wonder if you could host the beta when and if it goes public.
you know whats funny you guys request all this shit but you dont donate...i have money to donate i just need a paypal >,<
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$ Wrote:you know whats funny you guys request all this shit but you dont donate.

You know what’s funnier? You are completely wrong.