Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stacked teams = sad
I know this topic has been discussed a lot but I've never really seen a topic specifically for it. So yeah, I've been playing on the Office server for a total of 9 days(i think), teams often get stacked. Not just the terrorist team but the counter-terrorist team. Plus players that are doing real well(around 3:1, 4:1 kdr) wont TRY to unstack at all. I noticed the other day barcode trying to balance out teams, which I'm really glad for but, what about in the future when there are no admins on(hardly see anyone on office other than bison).

Here's how stacked teams get http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59581 ... 2FB90DEF6/

Out of EVERYONE, only one guy helps out(Tzeen). Even though I'm bad, I still ALWAYS join the losing team(most of the time ct). I would like if something could be done. Usually, the server empties out and players rage. Some even join 1 team only, for games and games.

I dont know, its just sad.
I know stacked teams is a pain in the arse...Hope the admins do sumthing.
And btw u dont suck hostage
I need to get a life.
With stacks like that it's a bit hard to split them up, because they're all from the same clan, so chances are they will say that they came to the server to play together.

On the other hand, its possible that they were ghosting for each other as well (I have found with clan stacks in the past that when one or more members dies, the others seem to get the weirdest kills).
If you read this, you suck.
i always like to join losing team. its more fun. i get all amped to have the underdog win =D
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]