Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pass the Global Moderator
So, we have this global moderator named Pass you see. He is a 19 year old who I could probably legitimately label him legally re-tarded based on the way he talks, acts and speaks. Let’s forget for a second here, why this dumb shit was even a pointed as a admin for the forums, as maybe there are a good reason behind it like; I got hit by a car, couldn’t remember shit for the past year, believed that pass had an IQ over 25 and talk about how you guys do nothing to what he has done or has not done with his admin.

Let’s forget the fact that he spams the forums with trollish remarks as a GLOBAL MODERATOR. Let’s forget for a fact how he allows dumb shits like Dreams and reaper make trollish remarks… as a GLOBAL MODERATOR. Let’s forget for a second, that he allows people to troll other people in the shout box… as  GLOBAL MODERATOR. Let’s forget for a second that 99% of his posts have more grammatical errors then there are words in the fucking message which usually leaves his post seem to come from a child sucking on a water bottle, drooling all over himself.

Let’s talk about what he does NOT allow. Apparently, he does not allow me to carry on conversations in the shoutbox with other players who happen to be admins themselves. He calls this spamming the shoutbox and while other people were talking to me, they did not get told to “ STFU “ by Pass like I did either.

They didn’t get pass lying to you about yourself like did as well. He told me I said 20-30 shouts without anyone talking to me and that was considered spamming the shoutbox and said if I continue he will give me a warning…. Funny, because I scrolled back and it was 7 lines of a conversation that I had wrote… 7 lines before I seen jokers name appear in the shoutbox, but apparently, with pass’s IQ of 25, he believes everything is supposed to be multiplied by 2.857142857142857 and  4.285714285714286 and then also turned into a pool of numbers by saying 20-30 posts. No wonder rayman was so fucking amazing at counting numbers… I could not have done that math on the fly even if I had tried. So after I told him I did not make 20-30 posts, and that it was significantly lower than that, he gave me a warning on the website, through warlords.net PM style… ( oooo so scary ) Told me If I continued, that he was going to take action. I asked him what is he talking about, as I was vastly confused with his backwards way of thinking. I’m jus trying to talk to people in the shoutbox, and then he put me on the watched list… WOOT ( GO MEEE ).

So after I got put on the watch list, I inquired about it, and would not “ shut up “ so quietly, he then told me to stfu and that I’m annoying at that time, and then I continued on how he should not be telling me that as a GLOBAL MODERATOR. What did he then proceede to do? Well that leads me to my next “ what he does not let me do”.

He does not allow me to post in threads on the website. He proceeded to remove 20+ forum posts that I had made that day, in spite of me. I told him to stop deleting my threads, that they are no different than anyone  else’s posts on the forum, that he chooses not to GLOBAL MODERATE because they share the same IQ with one another… * COUGH DREAMS AND REAPER *. His reply was hes laughing so hard at me… because I was getting upset. I then told him to delete other peoples threads that he deemed weren’t on topic, and he refused to do so by saying he deletes only stuff people ask him to delete.  ( do you see the backwards logic again… I asked him to delete some stuff… he told me he only deletes stuff if someone asks him too… * face palm* )

Let’s talk about how Pass does not allow me to make flamez section posts, with what he considers to be off topic remarks. I posted in a flame topic about Pass, calling pass a retard and cleary sating why… he deleted it, I posted on other topics, giving my opinions about people, and he deleted it… I had a thread open about reaper for less than 24 hours, and he closed it due to “ trolling, and people getting made fun of “ will someone please hit this guy in the face with a waffle ball bat, and explain to him the reason for the flamez section is TO FUCKING FLAME PEOPLE. He already sadly knows this though, he just wants to delete all the forum posts I make that he can, and abuse his GLOBAL MODERATOR STATUS.

Let’s talk about how Pass does all of the above, as daily fucking habit, and how I have never once ever see him contribute anything with his moderator status, that couldn’t be done by a re-tard with an IQ of 25… ohh wait… that makes so much sense doesn’t it… Is his job as a Global Moderator not to moderator the forums and suck on water bottles  and drool over himself? Or is his job to have an Admin presence on the forums to clean up things that need to be cleaned up * COUGH Pass ( himself ), dreams, Reaper COUGH *

Let’s talk about how Pass likes to troll people in the teamspeak server, and is probably the sole reason why its inactive as Hell as of late, as he loves to come into someone’s channel talk very loudly, and keep repeating himself like… “ HEY GUYS, HEY GUYS, HEY GUYS “ My response would be “ Hi “  he then says “ HEY GUYS, HEY GUYS, HEY GUYS “. Or let’s talk about how he and dreams both like to come into people’s channels and scream at the top of their lungs so our ear drums are blown out. Yes this shit does happen, yes I complain about it all the time, No you guys fucking do shit about the subject. I talk to xferior about it, and his response: “ you think you could do better? “  “My response: fuck yes “.

Sadly, you guys have let this happen to your community, and it has caused you an active team speak server that you are now struggling to remedy. It has also caused me my work keyboard imprinted on my fore head from all the face planting this child makes me do. You would rather invest your time into revoking admin privileges that we are trying to use to better the community, yet you do nothing about these trolls that infect our website and generally ruin peoples experience on it.
wtf man are you trying to pass reaper in fucking a ass hole?you know whats funny look in the shot box is there any one replying to your fucking spams?no.the only reason any one respects you is because you are a admin on the servers yes pass has been a little on his period,but it not to just start RAGEING over fucking nothing.and how bout you look at your self you just sit there post i with stup1d and?THAT A TYPE OF FUCKING TROLLING OR ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? you have no life -_- go back home and cry on you fucking sex dolls shoulder you fucking no lifer.
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$ Wrote:wtf man are you trying to pass reaper in fucking a ass hole?you know whats funny look in the shot box is there any one replying to your fucking spams?no.the only reason any one respects you is because you are a admin on the servers yes pass has been a little on his period,but it not to just start RAGEING over fucking nothing.and how bout you look at your self you just sit there post i with stup1d and?THAT A TYPE OF FUCKING TROLLING OR ARE YOU FUCKING ******ED? you have no life -_- go back home and cry on you fucking sex dolls shoulder you fucking no lifer.

I am not trolling; I'm making a public statement against your friend. I believe you two are cousins correct? Were you guys inbred and born naturally re-tarded or did you guys just become that way over time?
[Image: pics_no-one-gives-a-fuck.jpg]

about you and your mom
Dre@m$ Wrote:[Image: no-one-gives-a-fuck2.jpg]
about you and your mom

Thank you for further proving to me that you guys have yet to contribute, one single post, without leaving everyone who read it, feel like they lost brain cells. I'd really rather take a shot or have a beer then read your non sense as it would probably be less damaging to me as well.
*bump*
Rabbit Wrote:He told me I said 20-30 shouts without anyone talking to me and that was considered spamming the shoutbox and said if I continue he will give me a warning…. Funny, because I scrolled back and it was 7 lines of a conversation that I had wrote… 7 lines before I seen jokers name appear in the shoutbox, but apparently, with pass’s IQ of 25, he believes everything is supposed to be multiplied by 2.857142857142857 and  4.285714285714286 and then also turned into a pool of numbers by saying 20-30 posts. No wonder rayman was so fucking amazing at counting numbers

[Image: Rayman_2_Image.jpg]

Hoes don't even know how good at numbers Rayman is!

(Im so sorry man, I just had to, that cracked me up!)
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:He told me I said 20-30 shouts without anyone talking to me and that was considered spamming the shoutbox and said if I continue he will give me a warning…. Funny, because I scrolled back and it was 7 lines of a conversation that I had wrote… 7 lines before I seen jokers name appear in the shoutbox, but apparently, with pass’s IQ of 25, he believes everything is supposed to be multiplied by 2.857142857142857 and  4.285714285714286 and then also turned into a pool of numbers by saying 20-30 posts. No wonder rayman was so fucking amazing at counting numbers

[Image: Rayman_2_Image.jpg]

Hoes don't even know how good at numbers Rayman is!

(Im so sorry man, I just had to, that cracked me up!)

Lmao,

Obviously ment to say " rainman "
-face palm-now let all the trolls start trolling Tongue
Dre@m$ Wrote:-face palm-now let all the trolls start trolling Tongue

The only fail palming going around in this thread, is us face palming about you for stup1d shit like this:

Dre@m$ Wrote:*bump*

Why the fuck would you bump a troll thread? I'm not selling anything here. I'm letting people know how worthless you guys are to this community for free. Yes I know, I'm such a nice guy.