Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spawning twice in one round
i think there should be a rule that states you cant spawn twice in one round. like you die super early in the round, hit retry in the console, then play the same round. ive played in servers before that when you respawn the second time you get slayed. could we possibly try do this?

love,
MOM
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
I agree with you 100% on this.  I have killed someone 15 secs, they d/c & r/c, and kill me. 
Do it..  ;D
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
I was thinking about slaying for this offense, but most people who r/c end up getting killed quick the 2nd time round anyway, so it wasn't worth the time to slay them. It's definitely abusing an exploit in the game though. Maybe have a plugin to prevent people from reconnecting that quickly?
If you read this, you suck.
MY MOM! Wrote:i think there should be a rule that states you can spawn twice in one round.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
MY MOM! Wrote:i think there should be a rule that states you cant spawn twice in one round. like you die super early in the round, hit retry in the console, then play the same round. ive played in servers before that when you respawn the second time you get slayed. could we possibly try do this?

love,
MOM
hmm,nice idea, so there won't be any noobs
but I never do that(or I never did that? Tell me which is true)
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
YEAH ! this always heppen in server #3.............i forget to post  >Sad
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
I'm pretty sure this is a feature on one of the plugins/gameME already. I'll look at turning it on
Yeap. It's a feature for sure. I've seen it on other servers, 4/5 cowboys recommend turning it up!
Mount Up!
Yeah, I had one person join 3 times in 1 round, the idiot.
Picked him MID twice, then he hid in spawn, got him there to lol.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]